Getting their act together

Back with the Weaselings...

Malikai: Well... The kids split up. And Maisie's not coming home.

Arabella- I hope you're happy bro

Samantha- Oh no!

Malikai: What did I do?

Blitzo is sad

Blitzo- So they think of me as an asshole

Tigs: They didn't mean to say that.

Arabella- Well we have to continue the plan!

Malikai: First, we need to get those kids back together, they're the only hope to do the signal.

Jason: Okay.

Back at the strawberry cafe*

Alpine, Scott, Duncan, Ash, Spike and Alejandro are at the table drinking*

Alpine sighs sadly: I miss Maisie, she is the one who brought us all together...

Spike- I already miss Jen........

Duncan: Maybe this isn't Alejandro's fault.

Spike- We should've known better tham to tell him

The others see them Dice, Goggles and Shorty came with the snacks*

Dice: I'm sad..

Goggles: Me too...

Malikai: Okay sis, do your thing, make them get ahold of themselves.

Arabella- ( Giggles ) I been waiting for this moment to return...... WILL YOU BOYS SHUT THE FUCK UP ?!

They looked at her shocked*

Arabella- You all should be feeling ashamed y'all acting like a bunch of BITCHES rather than taking it like grown young men !!

Dice is surprised*

Arabella- Listen and listen good or I will slap you all so hard that your skulls , brains , and urethra tube will be all tied up all you'll guys be able to do is piss and run !

They listen to her well*

Arabella: Listen you all were right about having your own lives. Look you can balance your lives with your social life..But stop acting like its all your faults its not. It's fairly Maisie's as well. Breaking her friendship in front of yall like that and didnt even give you a chance to explain. So stop having yourselves to blame

Spike nodded yes*

Arabella- And you should be ashamed of yourselves talking bad about each other behimd each other's backs. Yall are friends. Friends DONT do that ! Take some damn responsibility ! Im glaring at you Wither, Tito, Spike, and Troy !

Spike: They're not here, they're in Hell back in their underground home.

Arabella- Did I tell you to Talk ?! Did I tell you to Talk ?! Say something s make me slap you like yo Mama wpuld !

Spike is shocked and became quiet*

Arabella- Thats what I thought. And Malikai made a transmissiom to Tito talking thats why I said his name as well. And I know you hear me Troy but dont you go blaming Jenny ! She is pregnant ! You aint ! Wait tilll you get Porsha pregnant and she will be the same ! It's called HORMONES bitch ! Do yall know ehat hormones are ?! Horny boys thats hormones ! And so what if someome is pregnant?! It is NOT okay to yell at them !

Alpine nodded yes*

Then they started arguing*

Arabella sees them arguing and gets angrier.