195. ARAVIND RETURNS

After five days....

Aravind returned to India from Japan at midnight....

Without knowing anybody he came to his secret place and see dev naveen was waiting for him and velu....

Ar: guys na kelambara i hope you can manage from now....

They nodded when he was moving . 

De: sir inaiku.....

Ar: ethuvum sollidathinga please....

They smiled and nodded....

He went to hotel and got ready in morning and went to secretariat....

He went to the floor..... The workers are seeing him and smiling by knowing the reason for his visit...

He went to reception area and called the receptionist...

Ar: i have a appointment today at 10:00 clock.... I am aravind muthukumar.....

Rec: theriyum sir..... PA is coming to take you....

Aravind nodded and settled in couch....

Pa came....

Pa: sir neenga vanga...

The Sharath who was standing before cabin was stopped him....

Sha: check paningala...

He asked to pa....

Aravind glared him....

Pa nodded no...

Sharath check him completely and allow him to go inside....

Pa stopped at door itself....

Ar: neenga varala...

Pa: i don't have permission sir....

Aravind nodded and went in....

Aravind seen the person who was sitting in chair....

: Yes Mr. Aravind please take your seat....

Ar: thank you mam....

Aravind seated in his place and seen the name board which was written as

Chief minister of Tamil Nadu...

MRS. DHIVYA ARAVIND MUTHUKUMAR

He had a proud smile on his face by seeing this and seen her who was sitting in her chair and looking like queen who is ruling the state or going to rule from here after.....

Dh: Mr. Aravind may i know what is the purpose of your visit....

Ar: mam as you already know I was DIG of tamil Nadu appointed by our ex chief minister....

Dh: yes i checked the police department file and ministry of police department directly under my control now..... So neenga tha orginal DIG and the dig who was working in your place is just acting according to your instructions.... Simple ah sonna dummy police avaru....

Aravind laughed by hearing her comment....

She stand from chair...

Dh: i am serious Mr. Aravind.... She shouted....

Aravind got up from his place...

Ar: sorry mam... But this is all pre-planned by our ex cm...

Dh: may i knw what is the purpose of it....

Ar: mam enala Direct ah indha post la irundha nama state la nadakura crimes a thaduka mudiyathu so adhuku na makkal oda makkal ah irundhu Elam criminal activities um watch pananum and also state la law and order prechana vara kudathu..... No violence expecially...

Dh: adha neenga correct ah senjingala.....

Ar: mam...

Dh: what are you doing mr. Aravind....  You knw what happened in city for past three days.... Someone shooted our ex chief minister and also the state lost all his calmness....

Ethir katchi, alung kathuchi nu pera sollitu yar yaro state ah nasam Panitu irukanga.... Do you know that... Neenga DIG of Tamil Nadu... Ok you working as secret agent but why you are going to foreign trips for your personal use..... Ungaluku unga business mukiayam na then leave this job...

She shouted...

Ar: sorry mam but i didnt went for my personal purpose.... I went to arrest one important criminal who was having connection in prithivi case... Prithivi sold our girls to him only.... So i went on search of them.... And all the girls who were with them was rescued....

Dhivya seen him and understand the situation.....

Dh: sorry to shout at you.... but i dont have that kind of file.... So i don't know about that...

Ar: i came to submit those files only mam.... and here it is...

He take the file from his bag and submitted to her....

Ar: and also ini oru case kuda iruku mam... I don't know whether you got to know about this or not.... India la especially tamil nadu la medicine nugara name la drug paravitu iruku..... Adhula andha antony um sambatham patrukan so he is now under my custody...

Dh : ok finish it soon but before that find the culprits who are behind this riot violence in state and also the one who shoot our ex chief minister....

Ar: state will be in under my control in next 30 mins mam don't worry and as soon as possible i will find the culprits....

Dh: you can leave mr. Aravind...

Aravind stand from his place and saluted her...

She too nodded back by acknowledging....

While he was moving he receive one message....

He opened it...

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY MAMA...  I miss you i need you and i need your shoulder to cry please came back to your wife soon.... And ya don't kiss your uniform or your case file it's mine.... You are mine....

Aravind eyes had tears by seeing the message...

He turned and seen her...

She was bussy in reading files but her eyes were watered.... She controlling not to let her tears fell down...

Aravind replied for that message....

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY PONDATTI....  En thol epavumae unaku kaga irukum unaku kaga mattum tha irukum..... Ne aluga mattum ila thoonga kuda.... 3 nal ku aprm inaiku ne thoonga pora una thoonga veika na vandhutan.... Come soon to our home.... And yes i will not kiss my uniform..... My kisses its only for my pondatti...

He replied....

Dhivya seen her phone which was flashed...

She took the mobile and read the message...

Her eyes was shedding tears...

She wiped it and continue to do her work....

Aravind went from there by wiping his tears...

Armv: na vandhuta dhivi.... Elam seri panidalam...

Dhmv: epadi Elam unga kuda irukanum nu ninacha mama inaiku..... Ana...

Author note...

How was it..

How is she become chief minister his coming in upcoming chapters.....

I hope i will get the same and some extra support to this continuation book.....

Elarum comment Pani Inga vandhutinga nu therinja aprm tha next update....

Small chapter tha pa.....