247. PAMPERING DHIVYA

Everyone was start to discuss about their marriage....

La: Sathya ma.... Inaiku pudavai karanga veetuku varanga.... Unaku ena venumo eduthuko....

Sad: amma na tha designer ta pesitanae.....

La: adhu elarukum marriage ku vandhurum idhu unga elarukum extra kanchipuram la irundhu Vara solli irukan.... Nama textile la neiyurathu..... Andha kadai owner namaku therinjavanga tha....

All nodded....

The same time the shop keeper came with huge bag full of sarees...

Thil: vanga chetta ungaluku tha waiting...

Chetta: sorry sir late ayiduchu....

La: paravala puduvai kattunga.....

They displayed sarees....

La: pullaingala yaruku ena venumo eduthukonga.... Dhivi ma...

Dh: sollunga Amma...

La: savithri paati veni akila nivi menaga ku neyae eduthru..... Aprm unakae theriyum yaruku epadi edukanum nu ....

Dh: na pathukura amma....

La: seri neenga parunga na kitchen la irukan....

All nodded...

The girls all seated down and boys sit together and watching their selection silently....

All choose sarees and put it on their shoulder and show to their partner and everyone helped them..

Sathya take one saree and called Geetha ma... She to came there ......

Gee: ena da....

Sathya put one saree to Geetha shoulder....

Sa: anni parunga ok ah ...

Dh: nalla iruku andha blue paru....

Sad: akka andha green nalla irukum..

After that they finalise saree for Geetha ma too.....

And for all other staffs....

In mean time Rakesh made sit baby near to them and selecting sarees for sadhana...

Baby seen all and get bored and she didn't get any attendance with any one of them and she seen one orange colour saree and that attracted to her...

She pulled that saree towards her...

She put that saree in her mouth and start to chew it....

The saree covered with her salaiva....

The sales person seen that and pulled that saree towards him and that made baby lips to bleed by the stone which was on saree....

She start to cry loudly... Rakesh picked the baby immediately..... All seeing her worriedly....

Aravind punched the sales person...

Ar: how dare you.... I will kill you....

Sad: Anna vidunga Anna papa va pakalam....

They all cooed baby...

Pradeep hold the baby in his arms and start to Patt hee.... Siva treated her.... And the shop keeper was trembling in fear there....

La: ena ninachutu irukinga ipadi tha kolanthainga kita irundhu saree force ah edupingala..

Sales man: mam papa adha chew panitu irundha andha saree cost 2.5 lakhs adhu tha....

He tell with fear but now this got angered by all....