231. நான் ...... நீ ...... நாம்......

Aravind reached madurai in next 40 mins...

Those 40 mins was hell to him...

He directly reached hospital backside..... As they all arranged the place for chopper landing so they arranged everything.....

The whole media was covering the news was shocked to see him there and that too he came in chopper......

He come out from the chopper and ran towards hospital entrance....

Where as media was covering the each and every detail....

R1: so nama chief minister husband kuda Inga vandhutanga... Idhu vara nama chief minister ku ena Ahchu nu oru news kuda ila....

R2: is state having another crisis is her life in danger....

R3: our cm was in ICU and she treated for past 40 mins..... according to the source they are taking all the test for our chief minister.....

In Karaikudi all was panicked....

Sp: ayo ena Elam solranga.....

Thil: amma na sharath kita pesitu tha irukan indha news karanga trp kaga apadi Elam solranga prechana ethum ila Amma.... Bayapadathinga.....

La: amma Ava oru varam vae tired ah tha irukah.... Vera onum Ila bayapadathinga...

They all relaxed while Lakshmi went too poojai room and prayed to god and went near Muthu photo.....

La: yenga manasula enamo thonuthu... Unmai ah irukuma....

The flower fell from his photo... Lakshmi smiled widely....

La: pullaiku kuda thonaiya irunga... She smiled with tears and prayed....

Here in hospital...

Aravind rushed to the dhivya room....

The doctors were there....

Ar: doctor where is she.... How is she what happened is everything alright.....

Do: sir relax.... Please breathe...

Ar: what the hell you are saying.... My wife is in ICU.... You want me to relax...

Do: sir nothing serious as emergency we take her to ICU nothing to worry she is waiting for you... You can go....

Doctor smiled and went from there while Sharath and Azeem smiled..

Sha: aravindha ulla po....

Ar: ena Ahchu Anna....

Sha: po da....

Aravind confused and went inside to see dhivya was sitting in hospital bed... With smile on her face...

Aravind seen her.....

Dhivya seen him who was standing near the door...

Dh: yenga....

Aravind rushed towards her and hugged her tightly....

Ar: na tha sonna la hospital polam nu nethe... Ketiya ah ne.... Evalo tired ah iruka... En thappu tha una seriya gavanikama vitutan....

Dhivya realised there is tears in her shoulder....

She smiled and parted from the hug and seen him... And smiled... And wiped her tears...

Dh: onum Ilainga... Na nalla tha irukan....

Ar: ena nalla iruka paru mugam epadi vaadi iruku... Na nama doctor kita pesitan nama anga check Panikalam... Indha doctor seri Ila....

Dh: Ivangala.... MRI la irundhu Elam test um eduthutanga indhanga reports full check up mudinjuthu...