206. VACCINATION FOR BABY

Dhivya went to her office she walk to the secretariat like queen... The bodyguards all followed behind her...

The staffs are greeted her .... She too greeted them back and all start to work..... Where as aravind start to work in his office...

Rakesh restart the pending construction projects whereas pradeep start his another new project....

Sadhana was assisting aravind whole time....

Siva checked anbu frequently....

Amirtha savithri came to anbu illam to see anbu....

Savithri see mythili first time....

Mythili greeted them too....

And after some time savithri Amirtha moved from there....

The days passed....

After three days....

Schools colleges are all opened and all children went to school and Siva went to college......

The bandage was removed in abhi's eyes and pradeep maintained a distance with mythili as he cannot forget his past by seeing her before all the memories come back.... Though she does it for to save him but he can't accept that she not beleived him and tell the problem....

Dhivya start to learn her work with full speed.....

Aravind tightened all security to their house.... And also in the children school...

As a DIG he tightened state security also....

Prakash business was grown big and he opened another branch in kanchipuram directly....

After a week...

La: pradeep...

Pr: sollu mataji...

La: dei nalaiku papa ku vaccination podanum 15 days la podanum.... Ne konja mythili oda poitu vandhuriya ah...

Pr: yen amma neenga pola.... Driver oda poitu vanga....

La: ila da nalaiku sevaikilamai na Sathya kalyanathukaga viratham irukan enala mudiyathu ne poitu va....

Pr: amma vera yarai Ahchu kutitu poga solluga na pola....

Thil: vidu Lakshmi na poitu vara konja neram papa enkuda irukattum...

Pradeep widened his eyes...

Pr: ila ila nanae pora papa enkita tha irupa...

He went from there by taking baby...

Thil: Ivana...

Lakshmi amma smiled....

Thil: sirikatha.... Chellam kuduthu keduthu vechruka.... Mythili kuda po matan ana papa kuda povan ena Lakshmi idhu.....

La: vidu Anna Avan kolanthai Mari...

Thilagar shake his head as disbelief....

Next day

La: mythili pradeep un kuda varan pathu poitu vandhrunga...

My: seri Amma...

Pradeep came there and the trio moved out....

Sathya and Siva also moved to college.... Where as others at home....

Thi: aravind....

Ar: sollunga mama...

Thil: konjam pesanum da free ah...

La: Anna vendam....

Thil: ila Lakshmi na pesi tha thiranum...

La: Anna na marupadiyum solra na en payana namburan.... Ne ninaikaratha pana na manushi ah iruka matan....