240. ARAVIND WAS DISTURBED

Aravind was in reading his file but is concentration was not in file....

The temporary Pa who was assigned for aravind was standing there and she was not as others..... She was dressed into sexily and looking aravind.... She was really drooling over him....

PA: sir can I bring cofee....

Ar: yes please... And what's your name .....

PA: nimi sir....

Ar: by the way nimi i will check this file afterwards so you can take it....

Nimi: ok sir...

She moved near him and bent down to take file... She moved closer to him and bend down by showing her cleavage to him and touched his hand he moved back....

Ar: if i said take your file means you can take it from that side itself.....

He glared her....

Nimi: sorry sir...

She said and taken file and moved from there....

He frustrated and throw the pen stand in his table....

Same time Rakesh entered to his cabin and seen the scenario.....

Ra: ena Anna Ahchu....

Ar: yaru da andha Mari ponnu a enaku Pa va select panathu.....

Ra: sadhana tha....

He immediately dialled sadhana number...

She pick up the call....

Sad: sollunga Anna....

Ar: yara ketu ipadi pata ponnu a enaku Pa va select pana ne leave la irundha then don't assign any one not like her....

Sad: Anna ena ahchu Ava nalla ponnu thana....

Ar: yaru avala... Thevai ilama en pakathula vara.... She is trying to seduce me damn it.... He shouted.....

Ar: character check Pani assign pana matiya idhu tha ne work panra latchanama....

Sadhana felt bad.... While Rakesh glared him and took his phone from hand....

Ra: sadhu phone a vei na handle panikura....

Ar: na Inga pesitu irukan....

Ra: ne mothala veetuku kelambu.... Engayo yaru melaya irukura kovatha Inga kaatitu irukatha.... Avala vida yarum nama office la porupu ah vela seya mudiyathu....

Aravind realised what he said...

He take deep breathe and sit in chair with rested his head on headboard.... And closed his eyes....

Ra: Anna....

Ar: mm.......

Ra: Anna ena ahchu.....

Aravind opened his eyes and seen him and smiled and nodded as nothing....

Ar: onum Ila kelambu.... Na inaiku veetuku vara matan unga anni ya konja pathuko....

Ra: Anna ena tha nadakuthu.....

Ar: nothing da ne po....

He smiled towards rakesh....

Rakesh smiled and went out and seen the nimi there....

Ra: excuse me Ms. ...

Nimmi: yes sir....

Ra: you are dismissed neenga kelambalam......

Rakesh moved from there without even glancing her....

She was shocked extremely....