242. GIRLS FIGHT WITH GOONS

Sa: vanga da sotta mandaingala.....

The two goons entered the hall....

Geetha and the two maid standing behind door throw the chilli powder to their eyes and nose.....

The goons started to shout in pain... And all others moved inside with furious....

The girls tied their nose in kerchief.....

Same time smoke was filled with house ...

The goons seen that and before they realise what is happening and going to use their weapons they all fainted one by one.......

Sadhana mythili Sathya smirked.....

Atlast three goons entered from back side and came behind sathya and caged her in his arms sathya started to shout....

Goon: yei ena panringa olunga nanga solratha kelunga ila....

Sad: yei avala vitru....

Before they could reply....

Sathya hold his hand and throw him before her using the technique while Mythili and sadhana shocked...

She start to hit them blue and black....

She punched them harder.... Which they can not show their face for one month.....

She beated them all and they all fell down due the pain.... They can not move from their place...

She clapped her hands like dusting...

Sa: kairu edunga....

Sadhana mythilu taken rope.....

After sometime..... They tied all the goons in rope.....

Sad: Sathya epadi d....

Sa: i am trained.... Enaku martial arts theriyum.... Enaku mattum ila enga elarukum......

Same time one goon came from balcony and moved near anbu room and start to hit the door ...

Dhivya panicked....

Dh: ayo ipo ena panrathu.....

She got afraid and see the baby in her hand she moved to Washroom and hide her in bathtub and placed her toy and place her silicone in her mouth kissed her forehead and moved out and locked the door tightly and kept the side table for support.......

Sadhana Sathya Mythili panicked....

Sad: Geetha ma ivagala pathukonga.....

They all ran towards the room....

Before they could go.... The goon entered dhivya room...

Dhivya seen the goon and glared him.....

Dh: yei pakathula varatha poidu....

Goon: ena chief minister epadi irukinga.....

Dh: dei poidu da.....

He take his gun and pointed towards her stomach....

Dhivya panicked and hold her stomach tightly.....

Goon: andha kolanthai ulagatha paka kudathu nu order...

He triger his gun....

The bullet came near her....

Dh: appa......

She shouted and fell in bed near anbu.....

She opened her eyes and seen surronding realised she is safe and she touch her stomach and breathe heavily.... She heared one more gun shot.....