0014💋

Esmè moaned as Tom pushed into her. She bit her lip and looked to him. Tom smirked. "You're beautiful. You know that right?" He said as he kissed her neck.

"Says you."

The two of them kissed heatedly. Esmè moaned as Tom pulled out of her. He looked to him. "What are you doing?" He asked.

"I want you to finish yourself for me."

Esmè groaned as she looked to him. "Babe. Don't."

Tom smirked and kissed her as he started tugging at his erection. Esmè moaned. She looked to Tom. "You're a cruel man."

***
The two of them went into work. Esmè smiled as she saw Grace. She walked over to her. "Hey. Have you heard from Max?" She asked.

Grace shook her head and sighed. "No. And I don't care anymore. It just says a lot he would walk out on his daughter after everything that we've been through. She cried herself to sleep last night. And that did it for me. He's never seeing her again," she told her.

"I don't blame you. Is she okay though?"

Grace nodded. "The promise of a new doll cheered her up. I actually hate him for this. I really do. I just don't understand how he would do this. You know? It's all a mess and I hate it."

Esmè took her hand and smiled. "I'll take Lexie for a couple hours tonight. To give you a break. I'll bring her back before her bedtime."

"Okay. Thanks. I'm just drained from her having to cry herself to sleep," Grace said as she looked to her sister. She smiled. "How's it going with you and Tom?" She asked.

Esmè smirked. "You know he stopped in the middle of sex cause he wanted to watch me finish myself off."

"Kinky."

Esmè grinned. "Oh yes. Indeed."

Grace smiled. "I'm glad you're both happy. You deserve it. Okay?"

"Okay."

***
Esmè walked into Tom's classroom. She sat on the desk. "You were cruel this morning. Making me do that."

"But I enjoyed it."

"I can tell you did. So did I."

Tom pulled her close and kissed her. "So why are you complaining?" He said as he kissed down her neck.

"I'm not."

"Good girl. Or I have would have to punish you. And we both know you don't want that," Tom said.

Esmè smirked and winked. "Maybe I do... sir."

Tom said nothing as she walked out. He knew that he wanted their relationship to work. But he just couldn't help but worry deep down.

***
Esmè stood in the staffroom. Grace walked in and sighed. "I've got to and pick up Lexie from school. She's being sick. So that's me off for the day."

Esmè smiled. "Sorry babes. Are you okay?"

"I'm fine. I just don't wanna do this alone. I can't be a single mum. I don't wanna be a single mum."

"You've got this Grace. I know you have. You're going to be okay."

Grace nodded and sighed. But she wasn't convinced.

***
Esmè walked into the house. Tom was at football training. There was suddenly a knock at the door. Esmè rolled her eyes and opened it.

"Hello Esmè."