0017💋

Esmè knew how things were. Drew was back in her life after everything that has happened. And he had told Tom that she had ruined his life.

Esmè hated how Tom had been questioning her about it. She couldn't tell him what had happened. It was too painful for her. Everything that had happened had been too painful.

It was something she didn't want to talk about. She hated that her life was being turned upside down. Things were hard for her. And she didn't want to deal with it anymore.

Esmè hadn't even been able to open up to Grace. And she told her sister everything. Her head was a mess. She felt like it was only going to get worse for her.

Tom had been questioning her about Drew. She didn't know what to tell him. Things had changed. And it wasn't going to be easy.

All she knew was that her life had been flipped upside down. And she wasn't sure how much more she could deal with.

Morning came and she was sitting in bed. She looked to see Tom as he walked in. He looked to her. "I've made some coffee. Do you want some?" He asked.

Esmè shook her head. She sighed. "I'm sorry. I'm just... I don't know. I can't talk about what happened with Drew. It's too painful. He's not telling the truth. I didn't ruin his life. He ruined mine," she said.

Tom sat on the bed next to her. He sighed. "I know you're saying you can't open up. But you can talk to me about anything. You're the love of my life. And I want to be there for you," he told her.

Esmè was silently crying. She looked to him. "I'm... I'm scared."

"You don't need to be baby. You can tell me anything. And I'm going nowhere," Tom told her as he kissed her.

Esmè cuddled into him. She hated how her life had changed.

***
Esmè went into work. She saw Grace and walked over to her. "Morning," she mumbled.

Grace turned to her. She smiled. "Hey. Is everything okay?" She asked. She had seen how miserable her sister had been. "Tom tells me you're worried about Drew? I didn't even know he existed."

Esmè sighed. "It was before Max. I'm just.. he hurt me. But he's making out it was me who hurt him," she told her.

"Well you know you can talk to me. I won't ever judge you. Okay?" Grace said.

Esmè smiled. Knowing she was feeling ever so alone.

***
Esmè was sitting in the staffroom. She looked up as Drew walked in. He glared. "I don't appreciate your boyfriend threatening me. Do you think it's funny?" He asked.

Esmè sighed. "Leave me alone. I'm sick of it. All you've done since we met is threaten me. Or hurt me," she said.

Drew walked over. He grabbed her arm. "You haven't seen anything yet Esmè."

"Get off her."

Esmè looked to see Max there. She sighed in relief. Drew smirked. "Oh look. It's the scum you cheated with."

"Leave. Or I'll make you."

Drew turned and walked off. Esmè sighed in relief. Not knowing how Drew was about to isolate her from everyone and would try to ruin her life.