Mine Only Mine !! (1)

It starts from the karwachauth scene
When riddhima gifted watch to Vansh...

***

The whole VR mansion was decorated on the occasion of riddhima and vansh's first karwachauth...

And to the family's bad ...vansh had send the whole family to their farm house... Just to confess his love for riddhima!!

While on the other hand riddhima decided to say her whole truth..her past to Vansh ..

Giving gift to vansh both were lost in each other's eyes...

Vansh's heart fluttered...when she said...

" Yeh watch mere liye hai..joh tumhari dil ki dhadkan se Judi hai "

God damn ..!

He only knows how he controlled himself kissing her lips after saying this....

His member was hardening each and every minute....

" God damn ...!! "

He cursed under his breath... slowly fisting his hands..to control at this moment

Since morning he is controlling himself like a Pro...

It was such a unintentional beautiful and sinful act he thought...

After jogging for an half an hour ...he returned to his room.. only to find it empty...

Rubbing the sweat formed on his head ...he continued walking towards the bathroom......

Entering he saw his sweetheart was Just in the small towel around her body which were rarely covering her two small World's..

He was shocked..and turned around and closed his eyes tightly...

But an sudden urge to see his beautiful wife arised in his mind.and heart...it will be first time he would be seeing her in this state...all Naked..in front of him...

Gathering courage he turned around...to see riddhima..who was busy rubbing her body... carefully and slowly...

Hiding himself behind the wall he peeped slowly in the direction where riddhima was...

Ohh God .. how badly he wished and imagined at the moment that how it will feel when he will be touching her small curves against his palms...

" Control vansh "

He prayed for himself... closing and pressing his eyes tightly

But his hands were itching... they were getting so excited to touch her ...

Without any exercise...sweat started forming on his head ...as heat from his body was badly bursting out...

His jaw opened and closed when riddhima dropped her small towel..which touched the ground..

Her small berries came into his hungry view...

Her breast were so so so so tempting and beautiful...

He thought...

Her pink nipples... would fell more fruity against his lips .. .he imagined...

His hand on its own accord started raising in the direction and pointed at the correct direction where her nipple was ...it was the accurate aim of his fingers from almost a little distance...

While riddhima was lost in her ... beauty treatment ... while applying lotions all over her body...

" You are so beautiful sweetheart... along with your both twins.."

He muttered slowly...

His gaze shifted to the valley between her twins where one mole was inviting him ..as soon As her saw ...

His member was aroused to that extent that it was clearly visible though his jogging suit...

His eyes travelled through her body lovingly from her valley to her sexy figure..to her navel...

He badly wanted to bend in front of her and kiss there...

But he got frustrated as her red beautiful and little transparent panty came into his view. .

It was blocking his way..to see the most beautiful sight in the world...

He waited for riddhima to make a move .. against her panty..but damn his cursed fate...he won't get things so easily unless and until he craves for it...

He got more frustrated when riddhima puts her bra against her beautiful creatures...

He was about to go to her and kiss her like hell as his control over him almost snapped...when dadi called...

" Riddhima !! Baccha where are you..? Come fast !! Have have rituals to do !! "

" Haan dadi ayi...2 min "

she said hurriedly putting her saree

While daadi called riddhima Vansh was returned to reality from his beautiful imagination ....and stepped out of the bathroom before he could get caught...

Getting out of the bathroom..

He speaks

" What the hell was that ? "

" Vansh??!! How can you so shameless?"

" Kya hogaya tha tujhe"

He breathed heavily...and breathed in to calm his erotic breaths..

.
.

To be continued.....

Precap - Kabir calls Vansh and sends him proof that riddhima came to meet him...before the karwachauth to express her love once again

**

Hey guys ...!
This is my first time writing that too mature series...
I hope you liked!!

Copyright @/

This work is done by only me...no one has the right to copy it or copy the story...

(* Avoid grammatical mistakes)