My Angry PA (OS)

( highly mature scenes 🔞🔞🔞🔞 read at your own risk...kids stay away)

.
.

Plot - Riddhima insisted vansh to allow her to help in his business work ..vansh makes her his PA ..but since riddhima has entered the office his attention was taken by her as she used to wear short dresses.... One day due to imagining her under him during the meeting ...bcoz her today's outfit was so damn sexy and .he lost a deal ...which wasn't expected by him.... Vansh got angry .. without any fault he fired her... riddhima was drum stucked...bcoz she don't know what has happened..what she did. And was hurt and more angry on him....so she left the office...vansh realised he simply removed his frustration actually sexual frustration on her ...

Let's start
***

(Riddhima's outfit)

Vansh called her ...and asked that some file is missing and he needed it urgently...but instead he had different plans itself ...

and she has to return form a half a way back to office...

He declared half Holiday for all the staff members including watchman uncle too...

He was waiting for her at the ground floor... & She reached there soon..

Vansh smirked..

Stepping out from the car she saw vansh standing there and she made an angry faces ..to which vansh laughed at her antics...

" Hello mrs Rai singhaniya ? All Okay..?"

He asked making her pissed .

" Hello sir...I'm not okay thanks to you.."

She said casually..her intention was to taunt him..but listening sir from her mouth had a bad effect on him...

Soon lift Opened and they both entered inside...

Riddhima was not at all taking glances of him..

Vansh smirked as they both were alone in the lift .. but his smile faded when some people entered in...

" God no one is sparing me privacy..."

He said to God

Riddhima kept seeing his expressions and was not able to read ...when she saw him bending down on his knees