Mine Only Mine!! (2)

Both were lost in each other's eye .. while riddhima was getting shy under his intense gazes...

She could feel his breaths were getting heavy....

She also felt happy...When he accepted gift with tears in his eyes...

he was really happy..she felt.. when he pulled her closer and hugged her tightly... almost pressing her body against his ...and tears started falling from his eyes on her shoulders...his grip increased till she could hug him back...when I hugged him back he smiled and said ....

" Thankyou..! "

He said and kissed her bare Blade of shoulder ...keeping his chin there...
he felt so good while kissing her there .. feeling his lips on her body for the first time ever... riddhima jumped a little in a shock...

" You don't know sweetheart ...The amount of happiness I get from ur small gestures..."

An unknown emotion travelled in her body...and tears of happiness were shining their eyes..

Breaking the hug...vansh tells
" Thanks for the gift sweetheart "

He started lean down towards her to kiss her on her lips .. riddhima understood and got shy by the thought ...

He was almost so close to her...
But riddhima stopped him by keeping her palms on his lips ...

Vansh made a sulking face ...like a kid ...and immediately he removed her hand from his mouth and kissed her knuckles...

He bends to her height... almost towards her face ..by keeping his both the hands ...on her shoulder...while riddhima face downward feeling extremely shy ....

" I think I should also give you return gift..Aisa gift ..Jo mera ho ...Par Tumhaari dhadkan teej hojaye ..."

He said with a smirk ... riddhima moved her head to opposite still looking down..and vansh cuddled her with...his nose....

His nose touched her lips ....and he started to move to her lips ..

When she backed out..

" Mera wrat hai ..tooth jayega..! "

His eyes turned like puppy...Why she is always ready with some reasons...He can't understand..

he thought

" This is not the reason riddhima..! "

He said pulling her lightly by her arms towards him..

" Vansh ..."

She hides her blush... don't know what she will do to stop him...

She thought

" Vansh chaand nikal aya ...Dekho...!!"

She points out of the window...while vansh looks ...in the meantime she frees herself and runs from there..