Longing (1)

I'm updating after so many days..i really need a mood booster i.e ur response.. Comments and votes..

***

As it is a mature series..
It contains highly mature language and deeds .
Kids stay away 😊if there is any problem..
----------
-------------••••••••••

It starts with their 2nd wedding..when riddhima took that old car and injured herself..where Riansh are in the bathroom..& vansh treating her hand bcoz of her car stunt..

**

" Ajj sahi samay pe na ata toh kho chuka hota tumhe Ridhima..!"

He said cupping her face in his palm.. worry still lingering on his face ..while riddhima held her head down due to guilt..

" I'm sorry " she said taking his hands in his ..

Currently the fear had engulfed in his mind ...she was only person in this world who was reason for his every breath..and today she might have died..
The thought itself sent shivers through his veins.

Suddenly he hugged her tightly.. crushing her more into him... wanting to feel her ..feel her essence,feel her presence so that fear might go ..

But alas ..

Riddhima kept her head on his chest and rubbed his back..to soothe him ..And tear escaped from her eyes seeing him so worried..

" Mujhe nahi pata tha..mera juda hona tumhare liye itna takleef dega ..vansh "
She said and placed a soft kiss on his chest and saw his eyes keeping her chin his chest itself.

" Jaan .Haar baar meri galtiyon ki wajah se ..tumse dur hota hota bacha hu...tumhe nhi pata kya ehsas hota hai ..abb Mai tumse duri hargiz nahi bardash kar sakta riddhima.." he said kissing her temple.

" Sorry vansh ..I'm really sorry..absee nahi karungi Aisa kuch .. promise..Inn sabse jyada.. tum mere liye imp ho ...Haan mujhe Ma baba ka sach janana hai..aur woh mai kar ke rahungi..but tumhe hurt karke nahi ..U mean a lot to me " she said and looked into his eyes..and promised

Vansh smiled and got relieved for a moment..he was loving her embrace ..when she placed a sudden and 1 sec kiss on his lips ...

As if..

Making a sin but pretending to be innocent ..

That's what his wife is..!

Vansh kept seeing her serene face and his darkened seeing her doe shaped eyes..

" Ek hi baar hum ek hue hai .. Why don't we do tonight? "
Vansh subconscious mind mocked him..and as a good student of romantic class ..he obeyed..

" Riddhima? " He asked in slow voice

" Hmmm ? " She said still holding him ..who was busy drawing Circles on his shirt..

Vansh hesitated..bcoz they have not done since the glass house..

The glass house ..a beautiful night who can forget..Yes he may be in anger and rage..he just wanted her to mark as his in every way..So that she don't think to go to any other man..when they Seperate..But that night..he didn't love her With love ...the love was out of his rage for her ..

He knows she is still hurt by his move ..he knows that he insulted her love ...the way she confronted him near the pool..the hurt..her broken voice ...he still remembers everything...but what is in the past that can't be rubbed or erased..it just can be healed..