Tum mera gurur ho...! (2)

Inline comments are expected more ..🥺🌚..i have put many emotions.. atleast i deserve that !! 🥺🙃

Because the chapter is equal to three chapters 🥺 okay

It's long one !!!!!!!!

Let's start the story ♡

*

××××××ו•••••••••••••×××××××
------------------

Two days later ~

Dr gave sleeping pills for vansh ..and suggested to rest almost 1 day...he is still resting in his bed ...

*

In morning 5 Am...

" Kabir!! I can't Spy for you anymore...."

Taking Kabir to a corner of the store room riddhima told...to which kabir was shocked at her sudden revelation..

" I don't want to spy for Vansh.."

She again said this lowering her gazes..bcoz after that night she didn't wanted to cheat on vansh anymore ...

She just can't...
And kabir has to obey her decision in every sense and let her go...and he has to move on from her and find any other as his life partner...bcoz she wants this ...

Neither to cheat vansh nor kabir ...

So she called kabir to tell this About her decision...

To which kabir asked in a calm tone ..

" Why riddhima? Are you joking ?"

"I'm not joking...it's just that I don't want to cheat vansh anymore...He is a nice person and i don't think so he can kill anyone ..so ..."

Her these sentences made him angry like hell ..bcoz he can't bear vansh praised..

" Who told you this nonsense riddhima..are u mad ? "

He asked still in calm tone

" No one told ...i have started to know him closely...He is very nice person Kabir...

He respects everyone..
Me , his family and protects everyone like a shield...

And listen more

Even I don't reciprocate for his care and love ...he still try and don't stop trying...he cherishes me like I'm his precious person.."

She said

Listining this he couldn't control anymore and caught her shoulders tightly...in anger ...

And riddhima hissed

" Ahhhhhhh leave me kabir ..u are hurting me ..."