BEAUTIFUL NIGHT OF LOVE ♡

Highly mature 18+ read at your own risk ...

( Starts from the ott episode.. riddhima's surprise for vansh ...night date of Riansh)

night date of Riansh)

**

" ajj ki raat mere liye bahut important hai vansh... Mujhe choad ke maat Jana .."

" Mai yahi hu riddhima..tumhe choad ke kahi nahi jaraha .."

He said while moving his finger slightly on her lips ... while his face cuddling her

Slight smile crept on her face ... seeing her husband's reply

" I love you riddhima..No matter..how many problems come in our ways...how many misunderstandings would be created by haters...but still I can't change the fact that The only women I Loved and would love is ...YOU.."

She was in tears now ..that she immediately hugged him... tightly...and clutched his shirt into her fist...

She was so happy hearing it ...
The day in jungle was Most worst day ever in her life ...the thought of losing him and her child was terrifying..

she thought she won't be alive after it ...but they were fine ...maybe due to luck

When vansh was missing in jungle she died every minute thinking about his safety...when he returned she took a peaceful breath...but misunderstandings were growing in them...due to her behaviour..but She was hurt too

Since then both were far away due to misunderstanding... Vansh considered her as a imposter..But she revealed that It was not her who joined hands with vyom .. instead it was Sara ...

she was threatened by vyom ..that day for his life...and baby too...And to save their baby ..she acted as an imposter and told information in return to him ..what he wanted to know.. exchange of their life.... that's it....but many took this advantage..and Made vansh against riddhima..

Along with that

She told everything....Her's and Sara past ...Why Sara was behind her life in jungle and now she is Behind to destroy her love ... because Sara thinks that due to riddhima she has lost her love...( Angaad )

But gathering courage she told everything Today...and vansh was in tears ...that she had to go for so much..that too in her initial pregnancy weeks ...