My little Bold kitten..( Last)

On public demand... highly mature scenes 🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞 included...kids stay away... Explicit Language 🔞🔞⚠️⚠️

Warned before!!

" Kya ajj hum apni haar limit cross kar sakte hai? Saare limits?"

He asked with hope ... and a passion.. obsession...a strong desire was clearly seen in his eyes..

Riddhima's heart stopped when he said this... Nervousness travelled her veins ....as she knows how many fantasies he have yet till today he didn't dared to even ask this ..

Truth to be gold ...she was craving to listen this...

Vansh eagarly waited to get reply from her as he saw her face so lovingly kissing her forehead..

"V...ansh ...w..oh ma..i..mai ....."

She stammers on her words .. nervously..

Vansh understands this and becomes little sad ..and frees her handcuffs

" It's okay sweetheart ...! still we have to work on our trust issues...I think you should rest.."

He said while getting up from her...and her eyes watered listening him.. that she to got up and sat on the bed...

As vansh was about to go out off the bed... she stopped him holding his hands ..and made him turn towards her and instantly pulled him to her close.. holding his one hand ...

He saw her face which was on the verge of crying again...

Vansh said nothing and remained silent seeing her beautiful face with nodded eyes ..but he was sad ...so said nothing

Trying to free her hands on his wrist He was about to go again..

But Riddhima immediately took his one hand and kept it on her breast.....

His eyes widened... At the sudden action of her's ...

feeling her small pink rock on his palms ..his inner demons screamed like a mad ..

" I'm yours vansh..my soul ..my body..my everything belongs to you..And i trust you.."

She said seeing in his eyes...vansh couldn't help but fall for her again ...his eyes softened seeing her and he rubbed her one tear which was escaping from her eyes..with his thumb

The lady in front of him ..gave her everything to him .. without any thought...his heart filled with happiness thinking this and he captured her lips once again..

His hands massaged her left boob simultaneously...and another hand encircled her bare waist...

Leaning her more down on the bed ... while deepening the kiss.... kissing her passionately... reciprocating each other... playing with the tongue of each other... kissing every corner of each other's mouth... both falls on bed ..with a loud sound..

But nothing bothered to them today...as they ignored royaly...they don't care if any one listens them..

They just wanted to have each other