Aaoo change karle ..! (OS)

Requested by both - Zoya_Riansh_00 & K_Noor8

I hope you like it dear ..❤️

I want inline comments too 🌚

as i have tried to make this update too hot 🥵...

Do leave ur reviews pakka after reading...

Let's read 🌚

****

" aao change karle ..."

Vansh said looking into her eyes which were red due to crying....her innocent face was swelled a little and was reddened.. only bcoz of him...

Her tear stained eyes made his heart pain....her scary face printed few minutes ago...due to fear of loosing him was printed in his mind forever it seems...

He cursed himself that because of him she cried Today... everytime he becomes the reason of misery...

He should know... atleast after this incident that her...every happiness is depended on him...if something would have happened he couldn't imagine what her State would have been now ...

He know she may leave her breath if something happened to him...

Her dry lips ...and pale face were the sign of her pain which she have gone through when he was fighting...

One thing is sure now ...he has to think of her future...her every happiness should be planned by him now onwards...

He has to decide now ...one is to leave this business of Mafia forever or he has to make sure if something happens to him in future she won't suffer bcoz of him...

But seeing her this state gave goosebumps to him...

He is scared now ...

He is scared for riddhima..and her happiness...

He realised....

He can still feel that she is shivering due to fear ...

He has console her otherwise today he won't get a peaceful sleep at all...

He has to make her believe that he won't leave her in any condition...

He has tell her that he is with her always..by her side ...in her heart..being her strength...

He has to make her his once again..so that she can calm down... feeling him near her...

" Huhh.."

slow voice left from her lips who was lost in her thoughts and was again verge of crying....

when he said ...

" Maine kaha ..Aa..Aaoo change karle .."

She looked at him with with innocent eyes..as if a doll looks any her owner...