Prologue

2 years earlier

I stared at the screen in horror and shock the whole time he was playing me just to get my money!?! All because of his family!?  I felt my body shaking and my anger rising. Now I'm not one of those girls that cries from sadness I cry from anger !! But this time..... My heart literally shattered.—-

Maelly open the door sweetheart we just wanna talk to you about your relationship "
My thoughts were interrupted .I stared at the phone scream tears blurred my eyes til I couldn't see the screen. The message made my blood run cold with disgust
"Ty: Babe I was so busy setting up your surprise and you left... What's going on?

Me: Don't worry Babe, I know how you really feel about me. See you in school tomorrow.

I typed as tears streamed down my face.

I sent another loving text of my own " of course boyfriend can't wait til tomorrow I have a special surprise just for you"
He sent back hearts and I mentally gagged.
I opened the door and let my parents in "Honey come in sit down" Mom said. I noticed that her eyes looked tired like she had been crying. " There's no easy way to say this.. we waited as long as we could... We are moving tomorrow back to Buckton" She stated. " Now I don't wanna hear anything about it... I've already explained it to the rest of the family and its end of discussion" My father said firmly. " Now go upstairs and pack the rest of your things we've already taken care of the larger items" He said walking off into the kitchen.

I nodded and headed upstairs to my room. Normally I'd be screaming at a random move but it couldn't have come at a better time. I turn on my music pull out my suitcase and start packing my belongings.

The Next Morning:

All I can think about is the betrayal and heartbreak I feel. Not even so much from Ty but Paisley!! I never would have suspected her!! She was my best friend! She was there for me when my anxiety got out of control. She comforted me when I was at my lowest. Now she's the one who twisted the knife into my back and added 6 more!! My phone buzzes with text messages from both of them. I don't bother to answer as  I block their contacts. I look out the window as my dad pulls out of the driveway and we head out of the neighborhood. This is It. My new chance no more looking back only forward.... 

I pray I never have to see them again!....

Okay so if you read that let me just say this isn't a regular cliche story. You'll learn that there are more games being played than just Kiss or Dismiss. 

Now I'm all for open criticism as long as its CONSTRUCTIVE!! If you can't say anything nice keep scrolling. Prepare to have a love/hate relationship with the main characters of this story. I wanted to show  a different angle and drive the message home.  

I DO NOT CONDONE ANY FORM OF ABUSE. But this is needed for y'all to understand this story. Themes of Abuse, Bullying, Mature Content, Mental Illness are prevalent in this story.  If this is a sensitive sore area for you i'm sorry please keep scrolling. Trigger warnings will be placed before the content begins.

I hope that you'll fall in love with this book by the time you get to the end. There are a few plot twists along the way. And it won't end how you expected. I never promised a happy ending for everyone  Right?

And if you or someone you know is being abused in any way. Don't be afraid to reach out to someone you trust. Even me if you feel like it. I don't judge and i'm happy to be a listening ear.Please comment like, and vote. I wanna get this story out to help people understand that it gets better and sometimes we only see things from our perspective. There's always 3 sides. Your side, their side and the side that we don't think about. This book is going to highlight self reflection and self awareness and dive into the many reasons. Kepp Reading it's gonna be GOOD!!

Happy Reading!!!

-Q