Chapter 2

We. Arrive at Gynos 10 minutes later and are greeted by the warm smell of cheese and tomato sauce. We walk by the hot display bar and sit down In the booth where our friends are waiting. "Hey, hello, howdy, what's up " they all chorus..
"Okay ladies coach called off practice today cause she has to go out of town for the week" Erika stated
"She left the captains in charge of practice this week" she adds with a flip of her hair.
"On to more pressing matters" Melissa scoffed
" I have it on good authority than the Wolfpack hasn't given their kisses out yet" she smiled taking a sip of her drink.
"Wait you already ordered" I cried
" duhhh we know your orders you always get the same thing" she laughed
We continued laughing and joking around until we heard the bell chime signaling someone walking into the restaurant. We all turn our heads as the Wolfpack stands there with Haston front and center staring directly at our both and more specifically at me.
Time for a lil run through of my crew and the Wolfpack. You've already met Dasha, Erika is a tall slim girl with brown hair that she keeps in a neat bun and piercing brown eyes. She's slim but she has plenty of curves.She's co captain of the cheer squad and she runs track. She's also really smart and enjoys academic success. Her parents are both lawyers and she's the only child so she is very spoiled. But she's not mean at all she'll help out anyone and doesn't care about money. Her parents make sure they instill in her a love of God and to be hardworking.
Shay is our little firecracker not only does she cheer but she's also a boxer. We met at the gym and have been cool ever since. She's got fiery red hair that matches her attitude and gorgeous creamy skin. Her body is definitely toned since she works out . But Shay  is super flexible and strong so she makes a good base for our pyramid stunts.
Then there's my little Brielle. Standing at 5'0 with blonde hair cut in a sleek bob and gorgeous dark brown eyes. She's very smart and reserved. She doesn't talk to anyone except us and the squad. She might be tiny but she's best dancer she is our choreographer and the reason we've won regionals 2 years in a row. Let's not forget her Monrow piercing sitting above her top lip on the left side. Her Dad is a Surgeon, one of the best in the world and her mom is an entrepreneur who developed a very popular and successful cosmetic line.

Now the Ratpack— sorry I mean Wolfpack breaks down to Ivan ,Tristan, Wesley, Jaylin and Haston. Ivan is the school's golden boy he's 6'2 with black short cut hair and green eyes you could get lost in . His velvety smooth voice can charm the pants off any girl and has. He is very smart and a closet nerd but you rarely see that side of him. Next is Tristan he is an all around nice guy that can't tell a decent joke to save his life . He is a ride or die for his friends and girls seem to think he's cute . He stands at 6'1 has black brown hair and grey eyes. His laugh is very contagious.
Wesley is the Greek god who has anger management issues. 6'3  chocolate brown skin dark curly hair  dark brown eyes and perfect cheekbones and a killer smile. He's been in 3 fights and the school year just started. He's a cool guy but he doesn't interact with the opposite sex. Probably has a secret girlfriend or something. Our very on Jaylin Thomason, a playboy of his own accord. He's a hit with the ladies  black dreads always done neatly and striking light brown eyes at 6'1 he's the shortest member of the Wolfpack, but his skills on the court make up for it. He's the layup king and he's great for laying-up with a different girl every week. This week it's Brandy Pitters. She wears enough makeup for clown school and her shorts are nonexistent  just like her brain capacity.
Ladies and Gentleman, allow me to introduce you to Haston Addick the 6'3 Adonis of Waverly High. His muscly physique makes all the girls drool ( not me though y'all be safe out here). His brown skin always gleams and compliments his black hair he keeps cut in low curls. All of this accentuates the hoop he wears in the his nose. Seriously i have no idea how it hasn't gotten ripped out from playing basketball. The captain of the basketball team, and he's no dummy. He has a 4.1 GPA just under my 4.2 hmmph. Super nice guy Mack's with the ladies but I've never seen him get serious about a girl. He always runs off after practice he doesn't stick around with the team. (Some captain ). He' always kisses Vicky but it's for show. We've had a few run ins but not much was said. And I'd love to keep it that way—
"That's sooo hot" Shay says practically drooling and ogling their table
We all turned to look at her with a knowing exchange
"I—I mean the peppers on my pizza" she says like a deer caught in headlights
"Uhhhhuuhhh" we all mutter in unison peppers my aunt fanny!

We enjoy some bonding time and catch up on the latest events.

"My parents are hosting a party and would like all of your families to attend" Shay exclaims.

We all nod in agreement knowing we'll be there and that half the school will be showing up.

"We better get going it'll take 15 minutes with lunchtime traffic to get back to school" Dasha remarks
We all gather our bags and place money on the table and head out the door and back to school

Back at school we all arrive at our same row lockers to collect our books for next class. Suddenly we hear clacking headed in our direction.  Of course here comes Vicky and her microwave minis.
"Keep dreaming if you think the Wolfpack is sending kisses to any of you" she snarks popping her gum. Her  platinum over processed hair and caked on orange foundation made her look like  bozo. Her low cut top ,plastic boobs ,and nearly invisible shorts don't make it any better.
"Yeah" they chorused
"Me and Ivan are practically together" Jamie added
"Try again hun" Shay scoffed " the only thing together about you and Ivan is your legs which is a big shock" she replied with a smirk on her lips.
Jamie pursed her lips as her cheeks turned flush in anger.
"They'll never choose you when they can be with real cheerleaders like us"  Ashley replied. Funny cause we all cheer on the same squad and Vic is the other co captain.
"Um Ash they are real cheerleaders" Jamie mutters quietly
We all burst at laughing at the look on her face. Complete and utter embarrassment
"WHATEVER losers why would they waste time with you when they can be with us " Vic replied snarling
"Cause I'd like to keep down my lunch and not throw up from the"messy watercolors you call makeup no a deep voice replied.
We all turned to the side and saw the Wolfpack standing there staring in amusement at what Wesley said.
"Seriously I get nauseous just looking at you all I can't tell if your girls or circus acts" Wesley continued
I tried to hold In my laughter but one glance around and we all lost it. The Wolfpack burst out in hysterics. I did catch Ivan glancing at Dashas bouncing shoulders and Tristan  exchanged a look with Melissa Looks like I'll have some investigating to do.
"Anyways"— Vicky interrupted " I just stopped by so I could retrieve my kiss from my locker" she smiled and made a big show of opening her locker to find...nothing.
"Where's my kiss  there must be a mistake maybe you put it in the wrong locker Haston" she replied panicking rummaging through her locker.
"No mistake"  Haston  grimaced " I decided to give my kiss to someone else this year" he replied with a straight face
"But you always give me a kiss" she whined
"Now it's different and btw we was never an item" he snapped "should've thought about that before you went around telling everyone I was yours"
She tried to plead with him but it fell on deaf ears. I turned back to open my locker. I reached on the top shelf for my science book and I felt something hard. I take and out to look and it's a beautiful handmade wooden box painted to look like a set of puckered lips. I open the box and inside is a small heart shaped pin . And a note that says "will you accept my kiss with so much love Haston"
"OMG" the girls squeal behind me
"WHAT!!!" Vicky shrieks "you're giving this pathetic wannabe my kiss"
Haston said nothing and turned to look at me in expectancy. "Well what do you say do you accept my kiss" he smile sincerely
I didn't say anything just reached for my black lipstick and began to write on his forehead. DISMISSED!!! Oh did I forget to mention the dismissal has to stay on them the whole day . I handed his kiss back to him and smiled "I don't think so" and shit my locker and headed off to my 4th period Advanced Chemistry . The girls followed behind me as I heard Vicky and the Wolfpack gasp and utter stunned comments. For the first time in a long time a kiss had been dismissed and it was Haston Addick! However I couldn't have known the ride I was in for over the next few weeks