Chapter 3

(In the morning: The Butler, Skilled)

*3rd pov*

A short distance from London, just beyond the fog-cloaked forest, there stands a well-kept manor house. Its resident is the head of the Phantomhive family, A distinguished aristocrat. His day...

...Begins with a cup of early morning tea.

"Young master, it is time to wake up," Sebastian said as he poured the tea. "For today's breakfast, I have prepared poached salmon and mint salad. We have toast, scones, and pain de Campagne on the side. Which would you prefer?"

"...Scone." Ciel yawned.

"This aroma... Ceylon tea, hm?" Ciel questioned as Sebastian is dressing Ciel. "Yes, sir. From Royal Doulton." Sebastian answered. "The tea set is Wedgwood blue and white."

"And the schedule for today?"

"Professor Hugues, an authority in kingcraft, will arrive after breakfast, sir. And after lunch-" As Sebastian finished tying Ciel's tie, the scene changes to outside, The trio standing together, Tanaka ringing the gong, Ciel sitting on the chair with a small table, (Y/n) in her cat form is resting on the table that's next to Ciel while eating some cookies with a slice of bacon that Sebastian made for her, and Sebastian is standing in front of someone, ready to fight.

"Take this!! Secret Technique! The Beauties of Nature Blooming in Glory Fiiiist!!!" The man shouted and rushed towards Sebastian. Sebastian pulled his glove and did an instant attack on the man as the man coughed up blood and dropped to his knees. "Th-That was the ultimate secret of our school...!! The man turned to look at Sebastian, "When the Fierce Tiger and Dragon Roar, ten thousand flowers scatter and split fist... You fiend! Who the hell are you!!!?"

"I am the butler of the Phantomhive Family. It goes without saying that I can manage a technique as elementary as this." Sebastian stated.

(I'm only using the pictures not the words since I have the Mangas in irl

(I'm only using the pictures not the words since I have the Mangas in irl.)

"Now then, young master." Sebastian turned to Ciel, "As I have won this battle..."