The Butler, Most Evil

*3rd pov*

"PHANTOMHIVE'S BOUNCER IS ON HIS WAY!! HOLD THE GATES DON'T LET A SINGLE MOUSE IN!! THIS IS AN EMERGENCY! DON'T STAND AROUND TWIDDLING YOUR THUMBS! STOP HIM NO MATTER WHAT!! DON'T LET THE BASTARD SET ONE FOOT IN HERE!!" Vanel ordered his men to guard outside of the bulding.

"I say! What a splendid manor!" Sebastian said as he's already inside the gates with (Y/n) on his shoulder, shocking the men. "Wha...!? WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU!!? THE HELL'D YOU GET IN 'ERE!!?" Shouted the men. "You seem to be rather busy. Might you be expecting someone-" Sebastian got cut off. "What business does a butler have here!? Which family are you from!!?" The men interrogate. "Me? Aah forgive me for not introducing myself. I...work for the Phantomhive family." Sebastian said, smirking.

*With the trio*

"Haah...wherever did Mister Sebastian and (Y/n) get to?" Mey-Rin questioned. "Yeeeah..." Finny said, laying his head on the table. "I don't care where they are or what they're doin'...but...there is one problem! THE PIE!! SINCE HE SAID 'Take care of it,' DOES THAT MEAN WE CAN EAT IT!? OR CAN WE NOT!? WHICH ONE IS IT!!?" Baldo shouted. (If it were me, I would eat it. I don't care what Sebastian would do, since he didn't specify what he meant.)

"But since they went off somewhere and left us with it, maybe it's okay to have a bite?" Finny suggests with a little drool. "YOU IDIOT! Making the wrong choice...means ending up with a special triple decker ice cream scoop on your head!! Think!! What'll he do!? It's as plain as black or white!!" Baldo explained.

*With Sebastian and (Y/n)*

Sebastian finished beating the hell out of all of them. "Do forgive me...but I am rather pressed for time-" Sebastian closed his pocket watch. 'Half past five. I am cutting it quite close.' Sebastian thought as he opened the doors and went inside.

"HE'S HERE!! FIIIIIRE!!!" The men started to shoot at Sebastian, but he dodged the bullets. Sebastian took out the bullets. Sebastian took out the tray and threw it at the men. Sebastian grabbed the coat hanger stand and attacked the men. "5:34." Sebastian said, checking his pocket watch.

*With the trio*

"Hmmm. Hmmm... hmm-" Finny got cut off by Baldo. "GEEEEZ! You're being too noisy!!! Can't you think with your inside voice Finny!!?" Baldo shouted, irritated. "Baldo, you ought not get cranky. You mustn't be getting enough calcium. Here, drink." Mey-Rin pulled out a glass of milk. "Forget that...seriously, where the heck did those guys go!?" Baldo said. "Do not take milk so lightly. If you drink lots of milk,  your bones will grow strong!" Mey-Rin explained.

*With Sebastian and (Y/n)*

Cue Sebastian breaking some man's arm and went further inside. "THERE HE IS!!! KILL HIM!!" The men were up the balcony, shooting at Sebastian. Sebastian used his tray to block the bullets and went on top of the tables, using the plates, and shooting at the men. "(Y/n), I believe it's time to join." Sebastian said, grabbing (Y/n). "WHAT THE HELL!!? DID HE PULLED OUT A CAT!? THE FUCK IS HE GOING TO DO WITH IT!?" The men shouted.

"This is such a pain, do I really have to join? You were doing fine just by yourself." (Y/n) said, looking at Sebastian. "We need to be fast or you might not get to sleep in time." Sebastian said with a smile as (Y/n) let out a sigh. "Fine." (Y/n) went close to Sebastian's neck and took a bite to suck on his blood. (Y/n) jumped out of Sebastian and transformed into her human form and kicked the man that went behind Sebastian, shocking the men.

"WHAT THE FUCK JUST HAPPENED!!? THE CAT TURNED INTO A HUMAN!!!?" The men shouted. "GET ALL THE GUYS IN THE WEST WING!! WE'LL TURN THEM INTO SWISS CHEESE!!" One man ordered. Sebastian let out a sigh, "Just one mouse after another...we are not making the least bit of progress...this will never do." Again, Sebastian pulled out his watch, "5:38."