Chapter 2

*3rd pov*

"Meh, nevermind... This is kinda short notice, and my lower back is..." Sebastian pulled on the chain and having an irritated face. "Give it up already!!!" (Y/n) looked at Sebastian with a blank face. "Violence is not the answer. I'm a woman of peace." Ciel in the background screaming. "No, your a lazy ass!"

The vampire gave (Y/n) a smirk. "Servamp. How unfortunate! As long as you're chained to your master, you can forget about ever showing off your true power. Not munch of a vampire! And you have to listen to a human and a demon of all things!"

"Nah... It's not so bad. All I have to do is say, "they both made me do it" and I can get away with pretty much anything. No responsibilities. It's a pretty sweet deal." Both Sebastian and Ciel had an angered face. "Oh hell no."

(Y/n) pointed at the vampire. "Hey you! Why'd you attack us if you're a vampire too?" The vampire had a board look on his face. "Because women's blood is more delicious than men's blood. But I can smell that little brat's blood smells delicious."

"Sebastian order (Y/n) to put an end to that vampire." Sebastian smirked, "Yes, my lord. (Y/n) take him down." (Y/n) just scratched her head and had a board look. "This is such a pain. I don't wanna fight." (Y/n) stood up and crossed her arms together making a gust a wind.

"Didn't I... Tell you...? Whatever happens from now on... Isn't my fault." In a flash (Y/n) sliced the vampire's side of the stomach and (Y/n) stood there with her black claws filled with blood and (Y/n) licks the vampire's blood from her claws.

The vampire layed there bleeding out, but is still alive. (Y/n) grabbed the vampire by the hair and looked at Sebastian. "Want me to finish him off?" Ciel went to next to Sebastian, "Do you want to repeat his orders." (Y/n) went close to the vampire's neck and the next thing happens.

*chomp*

(Y/n) ate half of the vampire's neck and the vampire laid there lifeless. "Is he dead?" Sebastian went to check on the vampire only to see it turn into ash. (Just go with it. I'm making it like that when they die)

(Y/n) suddenly laid on the floor and groan. Sebastian and Ciel went to (Y/n)'s side. "Are you okay (Y/n)?" Sebastian questioned. "No, I'm not okay... My muscles are going to kill me tomorrow... This sucks."

Both Sebastian and Ciel gave an annoyed look. "You're worried about a few sore muscles?" Ciel said irritated. The day ended with Ciel reporting to the queen about a male cannibal killer eating women, lying about it being a vampire, and had to execute him.

*Later*

"Well then (Y/n) it appears that you're stuck with us." Ciel said smirking along with Sebastian. "Great... I'm stuck with a short spoiled brat along with my eve being a perverted demon butler... This is such a pain that I could die." (Y/n) said on the floor playing on her switch.

"Why you little!" Ciel yelled but composed himself. "For now on you will be working by me and to Sebastian since he's your master. You'll be a worthy pawn at my hand." Ciel said as (Y/n) looked at him with a blank look then sighed. "Fine... I'll join your tea party since I'm bound to him."

(Y/n) went and patted Ciel's head. "But I'm not doing any servant work since it's such a pain and I'll never even going to do it, so don't go bossing me around short stack along with you too bird brains." (Y/n) went to play her games while Sebastian and Ciel had a irritated look.

'Why do we feel like we're gonna regret this later.'
______________________________________

I'm sorry if this was too short that's the best I could for today since I'm still half asleep and I'm in class doing work at the same time. I was thinking doing Black Butler based of the manga but I realized that I added Pluto and the season 2 characters as love interests so I decided to add a little bit of the anime. I was thinking of making a fanfic of Sebastian x Hispanic reader, sorry I'm a big simp for Sebastian. Oh right and with my Afton stories should I add Gregory, (Y/n)'s adopted son in the stories. Tell me in the comments.