The Butler, Busy

*3rd pov*

'A butler begins his day early. He is the last to finish his work late at night, and the first to begin work in the morning. Such is the duty of a butler who manages the household.' Sebastian monologues as he looks in the mirror. "Hmm, my hair has grown rather long... What a pity...I cannot trim it as I please. Humans are most troublesome." Sebastian said and puts on his coat. "Now then, off we go."

'First task is to assign the day's work to the servants.' Sebastian entered the room where the trio is. "Good morning, everyone. It is about time you should all be getting to work. Mey-Rin, see to the linens. Finny, tend to the trees in the garden. Baldo, please make preparations for lunch. Provided you have understood your duties, off you go! Step lively!" Sebastian orders as the trio runs to do their duties.

'Once he has dispatched the servants...He prepares early morning tea and breakfast in time for the master's awakening.' Sebastian prepares the breakfast then goes to Ciel's room. "Pardon me, sir." Sebastian knock on the door and entered. "Good morning, young master. It is time for you to wake up." Sebastian opened the curtains. "It is a fine day today." Sebastian said as Ciel starts to wake up. 'The master of the house, Earl Ciel Phantomhive, rules a vast domain at the age of twelve. He is also the president of "Funtom," a toy and confectionery manufacturer...And has grown "Funtom" into a massive corporation within a very short amount of time with his gifts of cunning and management.'

"Today's tea is the Assam, hm? Just as I would expect from the young master. I had heard that good tea leaves were ready in Assam, so I had some sent here." Sebastian said. "By the way, I've invited the children of Earl Burton's orphanage to the manor." Ciel said, taking a sip of the tea. 'A noble's wealth exists to contribute to society. They practice charity using their abundant fortunes. The distinguished Phantomhive Family also engages in volunteer activities without exception.'

"That is a splendid idea. When will they be joining us?" Sebastian asks. "Tomorrow." Ciel simply said making freeze in his spot. 'Tomorrow? Why, this little bra-young master. Does he believe he can get anything done so long as I am here to take care of it? He works his people(?) far too hard.' Sebastian let out a fake smile. "Very well, sir. I shall entertain even the littlest guests in a manner worthy of the Phantomhive name." Sebastian bowed. "Oh yes...And the Herend Chinoiserie tea set you ordered just the other day has arrived, sir. Therefore, afternoon tea for today will be Keemun. We also have berries, so I think summer pudding of currants and other berries might do nicely. What do you think?" Sebastian said, dressing Ciel. "Do what you will." Ciel said. "Very good, sir. Then I shall set about the preparations for tomorrow at once."

'Now then...Here begins the butler's true work.' Sebastian got himself ready. "Well, shall we get started?" Sebastian starts to prepare something involved with chocolate. 'Finely chop the best dark and milk couverture and mix. Melt over a bowl of 60 C water. After boiling and then cooling slightly, add some fresh cream. Cool while stirring, and add some cointreau when the mixture is at body temperature. Then pour into the-!" Sebastian was cut off by a scream. "...!? What is going on?"

"Mey-Rin? What on earth is going-" Sebastian opened the door. "MISTER SEBASTIAAAN!!" Mey-Rin screamed, covered in soap bubbles. "WHY ARE THERE BUBBLES EVERYWHERE!?" Sebastian freaked out, looking at the mess. "This detergent! I put it in! XXX (30) spoonfuls, just as the directions say, but something seems to have gone wrooong!" Mey-Rin gave the box to Sebastian as he reads the directions. "Mey-Rin. This reads III (3) spoonfuls, not XXX (30)." Sebastian said, shocking Mey-Rin. 'Why, this imbec-that is to say, housemaid. It would seem the problem no longer lies in her eyesight. Why does she fail to realize that there is something clearly wrong with her own brain and not instructions? Word has it that the public adores silly maids, but I do not think I will ever understand it. (And I have no intention of even trying to do so.) I myself would like to wring her neck.'