The Butler, Capricious

*3rd pov*

"Someone well-versed in medical science and anatomy." "Someone with no alibi on the nights of the murders." And "Someone involved with a secret society or cult of black magic." Only one individual fulfills all of these conditions. The Viscount of Druitt, one sir Aleister Chamber. He graduate from medical school, but does not work at a hospital or practice medicine. He has held several parties at his residence during the season... But... There are rumors that he also hosts secret parties on the side in which only he and his intimate acquaintances may participate." Sebastian explains.

"The Viscount of Druitt, hm... Now that I think about it, I have heard rumors that he's into black magic or something similar." Madam Red said. "So some kind of ritual is being conducted at those "secret parties"... And the prostitues may have been used as offerings." Lau states. "Yes." Ciel said with a fork in his mouth. "Tonight, there will be yet another party at the Viscount's residence beginning at 19:00. As the season will soon be coming to an end... It is safe to assume that this evening will be our final opportunity to steal in." Sebastian explains.

"Madam Red. That is where we stand. Can you do something about it?" Ciel asked his aunt. "Really. Who do you take me for? I'm quite popular with men, I'll have you know. Obtaining an invitation or two will be child's play." Madam Red bragged with a smirk. "Then it's decided. We'll do whatever it takes to get into that "secret party." But make certain to never use the Phantomhive name. We may fail to catch them otherwise. This is our only chance!" Ciel exclaims. "Well I hope your investigation does well while I stay behind and look out for the house." (Y/n) said as she took another piece of cake. "Oh no. You have an important role here (Y/n)." Ciel smirks at (Y/n). "Madam Red." Ciel called out.

Madam Red grabbed (Y/n)'s shoulder and started to drag her out of the room. "Come let's find the perfect dress for you!" Madam Red said, happily as (Y/n) quickly catched the door header. "Whoa! Wait a minute! I didn't agree to this shit!" (Y/n) screams as Madam Red continues to pull (Y/n). "Fortunately, my dear. You are part of this investigation whether you like it or not." Sebastian explained with a close eyes smile and grabbed (Y/n)'s hands to let go and she got dragged again. "DAMN YOU!!!"

*Night*

"This is rather grand, isn't it? I wonder if indeed tonight marks the last night of the season?" Madam Red wondered. "It would appear that this evening will be most delightful." Lau said. "We're done for if we arouse their suspicions. Listen up." Ciel said and came into view as he's dressed up as a girl. "We did not come here to amuse ourselves. Do not let your guard down!" Ciel warned them. "I UNDERSTAAAAND! You're just the cutest little thing, aren't you!?" Madam Red squealed and hugged Ciel tightly. "LET ME GO!!! Why must I wear something like this-!?" Ciel cried out.

"What's this? Don't you like your muslin-drenched French dress?" Madam Red asked Ciel. "HOW COULD I LIKE THIS!? WHAT ABOUT (Y/N)!?" Ciel screamed. "I still don't get why I'm here." (Y/n) said as she walked towards them. They all turn to see (Y/n) in a big (f/c) dress as Ciel cheeks turn red at the sight of (Y/n) and Madam Red hugs her tightly. "My dear! You look so beautiful! I just know I've picked the right dress for you!" Madam Red squeals. "Okay, I get it. You can let me go now." (Y/n) said and pushed Madam Red away from her. "Now, now. A lady never raises her voice." Ciel and (Y/n) turned to look at Sebastian as he's in a tutor outfit.

"Sebastian... You bastard/You dick." Both Ciel and (Y/n) said, irritated. "He's riiiight, you hear? You two have to follow the script... Lau is my young lover, Ciel and (Y/n) are playing my nieces, who have come to London from the country-side. And Sebastian is Ciel's tutor. Oh, and Grell is my butler, per usual." Madam Red explains the roles. "So...! Why must I be your "niece"!? (Y/n) is already one!" Ciel complains. "Well, you see, I've always wanted a daughter. A charming girl who looks wonderful in frilly dresses! And (Y/n) is a bonus to have two daughters!" Madam Red explains. "THAT'S YOUR REASON...!?" Ciel exclaims, irritated.