The Butler, Omnipotent

*3rd pov*

Ok so the reason why I choose to skip Chapter 2 of the manga is because I don't know what to do with (Y/n). In the manga, Lizzy appears in chapter 2 and it basically focuses on her and Ciel, if I did do the chapter then (Y/n)would've been in the background as a cat resting on Sebastian's head.

________________________________________________________________________________

"Awww, brother. They got to it." Baldo said, looking at the bitten wire, "Guess they have it bad for cable pasta. Those damned mice." Mey-Rin and Finny were with Baldo, looking at him as he checked inside the ceiling. "It's them mice again, is it?"Mey-Rin said. "We've got lots of them this year, don't we?" Finny said.

"I heard there's an epidemic in London... but I didn't think they'd bother coming to the city's outskirts." Finny said, climbing down the ladder, "Business will go bust if we keep having power outages so often." Mey-Rin and Finny spotted a mouse running past behind Baldo.

"MOUSE SPOTTED!!" Finny shouted, grabbing a pillar statue and hitting hard where the mouse is, but the mouse got away. "Oops, it got away." Finny said, rubbing the back of his head. "AIN'T GONNA CUT IT!! YOU TRYING TO KILL ME TOO!? YOU IDIOT!!!" Baldo shouted at Finny.

"Anyway, it's no use just going at 'em directly! We hafta use what we got up here!" Baldo pointed at his head. "Up here...?" Mey-Rin, Finny, and chibi Tanaka pointed at their heads in question. "We gotta really use our heads and read the enemy's movements! A direct assault isn't the only way to fight battles. That's right! WHAT WE NEED'S A DIVERSION! So here's my plan!" Baldo took out a big pot, "Because there's so many of 'em now, I figure they're short on food. There ain't nothing as tough as starving on the battlefield." Baldo took off the lid and presented some nasty food, "SO WE'LL USE THIS!! BETTER KNOWN AS 'CHEF BALDO'S HOME-COOKING, MICE*FULL SPEED AHEAD' PLAN!!! Can't expect anything less from a pro!" Baldo explained.

"KAAY! THEN I'LL... HAVE AT IT WITH THE 'SHOWDOWN OF THE ARCH-ENEMIES, TOME AND JULIE' GRAND PLAN!" Finny pulled out a bunch of cats. "I-I WON'T LOST TO YOU!! HERE WE HAVE THE 'ONCE I CATCH YOU, I WON'T LET GO, MICE HOIHOI!' GRAND PLAN!!" Mey-Rin put a bunch of mouse traps in the hallway. "ALL RIGHT! THEN... LET THE BATTLE BEGIN!" The trio shouted with Tanaka in the background.

*Inside the game room*

"How terribly noisy. It would appear there are mice here as well." Sir Randall said. "How long are you planning to let the vermin roam free? All they do is forage for food and spread plagues." Diedrich said, eating a sandwich. "Let them roam free? Is he not leaving them at large?" Lau said. "Quite right. He always aims for the nine ball. Will you be passing again... Earl Phantomhive?" Madam Red asked her nephew.

"Pass. I don't believe in shooting useless balls." Ciel replied. "Enough of your pompous talk. When will you carry out your extermination of the mice?" Sir Randall questioned. "Right away. I've already had Chlaus secure the necessities. It will be rather a spot of bother to find their nest and eradicate them. I hope you're prepared to pay me a tidy sum?" Ciel said.

"......You vulture...!" Sir Randall insulted. "Have you the right to insult our coat of arms? You who've spent a fortune on bloodhounds that cannot kill even a single mouse." Ciel threatened. "Too bad, that. A foul. My billiards is difficult." Lau sighs. "It is the Earl's turn. You will take your shot?" Vanel asked.

"I suppose it's about time I ended this silly game." Ciel got off of his chair, "Well? When will you have my compensation ready?" Ciel asked. "...B-By this evening." Sir Randall stuttered out. "Very well. I shall have a carriage pick you up later. And I shall be waiting with high tea at the ready for you, sir." Ciel explained, positioning at the pool table. "Let's see the skill of this prodigy for ourselves!" Diedrich said. "Greed shall prove to be your downfall... Ciel!"