Chapter 1

*3rd pov*

Sebastian was now heading towards his room as he is done with everything in the manor and is going to check on (y/n). As Sebastian opened the door, he was presented by a girl laying on his bed, playing the switch.

Sloth looked up to see Sebastian standing on the doorway. "Oh, so you came back to your room." Sebastian composed himself and looked directly at Sloth. "Who are you, if I may ask my lady?" Sloth gave a bored look.

 "Who are you, if I may ask my lady?" Sloth gave a bored look

"None of your concern. I'll leave once it is dark alright." Sebastian went to the curtains and opening it up. "Is there a reason for my room to be dark?" Sebastian turned to look at Sloth, but he only saw the kitten laying on his bed.

Sebastian closed the curtains again and the kitten turned back into Sloth. "Will you keep the curtains closed, so the won't hit me, even though I'm immortal." Sebastian went in front of Sloth and grabbed her hood then started to drag her out of the room. Sloth turned herself into a cat and went to Sebastian's shoulder.

"Where are you taking me?" Sebastian started to fanboy on Sloth squeaky voice. Sebastian took sloth into his arms and started to pet her ears. "I'm taking you to my master, so he can ask you questions, my lady."

*Ciel's office*

Sebastian knocked on the door and heard a simple 'come in.' Sebastian opened the to see Ciel doing paperwork. "What is it Sebastian? I'm busy." Sebastian put his hand over his heart and bowed. "Apologize my lord, but there is something I have to show you."

Ciel looked up to see Sloth in the arms of Sebastian. Ciel jumped up from his chair with a shocked face. "Sebastian! Why did you bring a damn cat!? You know I'm allergic to cats!" Ciel waited for a sneeze, but nothing came out.

Sebastian went towards the window and closed the curtains. "Sebastian what are you doing?" Sebastian pointed at the kitten that was sitting there, but the kitten is there instead was Sloth. Ciel was again shocked.

"This is what I wanted to show you, young master." Ciel nodded and looked at Sloth with a serious look. "Tell me, what is your name." Sloth scratch her head and looked the other way.

" Sloth scratch her head and looked the other way