Chapter 5

Will knocked on the old oak door again and he wished the walls and door weren't so soundproof so he could know if they were going to get the door anytime soon. But after knocking for the hundredth time it seemed, the door swung open. An irritated Nico had opened the door. He glared at him from under his bangs, "What?"

"We're leaving in maybe 5 minutes. Would have been 20 if I wasn't knocking for 15 minutes."

"What are you talking about Solace? It's Saturday and I'd really like to sleep in so bye." He moved to close the door but Will intercepted and walked in.

"You said you'd come with my friends and I today so, get dressed or I'm not leaving this room." He sat on Jason's bed, which was empty. He must've left early to be with Piper.

Nico, as usual, glared. "You can't be serious."

"Did you really think you'd get out of this? You promised and now the time has come. And if you don't get dressed, I'm not leaving."

"Fuck you, Solace."

"Name the place and time, I'll be there."

A furious blush bloomed on Nico's cheeks. His glare intensified. "Fine."

He didn't move. "I'd like it if you weren't staring at me as I changed."

It was Will's turn to blush. "Oh, right." He turned away and waited.

Not too long afterwards, "Let's get this over with."

☀☀

Reyna, Cecil, and Lou Ellen were waiting for them by the gates out front. Most of the students had left already. They were some of the few who'd stayed in later. Usually, they were some of the first to leave, at least when they went out but today was different thanks to Nico. And it wasn't a bad thing. Will had been super exited all day Friday and had had issues sleeping because he was so excited to spend a day with the new Italian boy. Who by the way had avoided him all day Friday but that was okay, he was with him now and they would have a fantastic time. Will would make sure of it.

"So..." Lou started. "You must be Nico." She smiled and held out her hand, Nico hesitantly took it. "I'm Lou Ellen, usually just Lou, and Will's very best friend no matter what Cecil says. Just ask Will."

Nico turned to look at Will and raised an eyebrow.

"It's true. Cecil thinks he's my best friend and we all go with it, but really, it's Lou." He shrugged.

Cecil cleared his throat, "Excuse me, no. I am your best friend." He looked at Nico. "I am his best friend, they're just being fuckweasels."

Nico nodded once, "Right..."

"I apologize for them." Reyna held out her hand, "I'm Reyna."

Nico took her hand, "You know my name."

She nodded, "Will's...mentioned you. But I guess you already know that."

Will blushed. "Yeah. Uh huh. So let's get going yeah?"

But they all ignored him and Cecil leaned in his ear like he was about to tell him a secret but he spoke aloud, “We all know your name, I mean, Will's definitely spoken about you and according to him, you have a really nice—”

"Oh- kay." Will pushed Nico from the back away from Cecil before he finished that sentence, his cheeks were already flaming.

"Dammit Solace. Don't touch me." Nico glared at him and made a show at brushing off his shoulders and straightening his jacket even though Will had only touched his back.