Chapter 3

So far, all Nico would do was walk and walk, trying to out-walk Will, but Will was taller, hence longer legs. Nico wasn't about to succeed. Will wouldn't let him. They were gonna be friends whether Nico liked it or not but he'd like it eventually. Will thought of himself as an awesome friend. Not to brag or anything, just saying.

Nico turned a corner and it didn't take much for Will to get to him. Nico was standing there, arms crossed, irritated and glaring at Will as he reached him. "Lead the way."

"Oh, now, you want my help." Will smirked.

"It's not like I know where to go." Nico wouldn't look him in the eyes. Probably his pride. His arms fell to his side and he started tapping his foot. "Well..."

"Right." Will grabbed one of his hands and pulled him along. Nico was surprised and a blush slowly crept up his cheeks. As soon as it did, Nico snatched his hand back.

"I don't like touching. Don't touch me." He glared and tried to hide his blush by turning away but Will had already noticed it. It was adorable.

"Fine..." He turned to lead them down the hall, back to the stairs. "For now." He whispered under his breath. Nico didn't seem to hear him, he wasn't sure whether he thought that was good or bad. 

They reached the stairs and up they went until they reached the 5th floor, also known as the boys rooms, then they turned left. Jason's room, now also Nico's, was near the middle of the left wing. Once they arrived at the door, Will stood by it and made a sweeping motion with his arms toward it, "This is it, Death Boy."

He glared at me, "Death Boy?"

"It's the shirt."

"It's only a skull. Do not call me Death Boy."

Will replied with a simper and, "Okay, we'll see." So far, he'd said no to both nicknames Will came up with, but one of them would stick. He'd decide later.
Nico glared at him once more before unlocking and creaking the door open to his new room and home. He went in and stood before the neatness that was now his room too. Shoes were rightfully in their place, next to their twin under the the bed to the right. Unused or old notebooks and books stood at attention one after the other on the bookshelf. Basically, other than a shirt or some jeans strewn on the floor, everything was neat and organized. Will saw a couple pictures tacked onto the wall by his bed. His sister, Thalia Grace. She went to an all girls school states away, Artemis boarding school. Will didn't know why they went to separate schools but it really wasn't any of his business. He noticed pictures of Jason and Piper too. Basically, Jason could be a bit of  a neat freak. He liked being organized. But he was still a cool dude. Will turned his attention back to Nico.

He was now unpacking his clothes and organizing them in his small closet. One of those old ones that weren't in the wall and had two doors, tall, made of mahogany. There was two in each room, one for each person. Will walked over to him. "Need any help?"

Nico didn't even turn, "I'm fine. Thank you. You can go now."

"I still have to show you to your class. And a tour of the place."

"I'll figure it out myself. Just tell me where the class is."

"I'm not going anywhere, I'm gonna show you around Mr. Nico di Angelo."

Nico just shook his head. "What's your name anyway?"

Will smiled like an idiot at Nico's question, he was voluntarily socializing with Will for the first time that day, "It's Will."

Will had a hunch that Nico rolled his eyes, "Your full name."

"William Solace. But Will Solace is fine." He couldn't stop smiling. Nico just asked him two questions. Basically. Technically. Two questions. He wanted him to ask more. To want to talk to him.

Nico nodded, "Well, Solace," he said, "I really don't need your help anymore."

"Maybe." Will grabbed a couple of black shirts and put them in the drawer Nico was placing them in. He turned around to a glaring Nico. "I'm still helping you. So I'm staying."

Nico continued to glare as Will smiled. Neither said a thing for a while. Finally, Nico sighed and returned to putting his clothes away. "I won't be able to be rid of you will I?"

"Nope." Will said, popping the p.

"Then I guess its fine if you make yourself useful." Will wasn't entirely sure but there was definitely some annoyance in his tone.

☀☀

"And this is your current 4th period class." Will gestured toward the maroon door to his left. "As soon as this ends lunch will begin and you know where that is."

"Right. Bye." And so Nico opened the door and let it close behind him, leaving Will staring at it. He cracked a smile as he turned and headed for his own class.

Being late to class didn't really do anything but win him a glare from Mr. H, short for Mr. Hephaestus. He taught wood shop and metals and all that. Anyway, Will took his seat next to Lou after he'd gotten what he was currently working on: a bow. Arrows would be next. Lou gave him a quizzical look, asking where he'd been and why he was late but he waved her off and worked on his bow. Class passed by quickly and he hurried to put his things away when the bell rang. Running downstairs instantly, Lou didn't catch up to him until he was leaning against the wall next to Nico's 4th period. He knew he'd be getting out of that class a couple minutes later because his teacher would obviously try and explain the class to him and all that.

"Will, why are we waiting here? None of our friends have this class." She tugged lightly on his sleeve, "Let's go get lunch."

"Later, I'm waiting for someone."

She looked confused for a second before deciding, "Suit yourself. I'll see you downstairs." And she walked off.

A minute later, Nico walked out. As soon as he caught sight of Will, he glared. "What are you doing here? It's lunch. I thought you'd finally leave me alone."

"Obviously you thought wrong, Death Boy. How could I leave you alone during lunch on your first day?" He stood up straight and smiled. "Let's go get lunch, I'm starving."

"I don't need your company."

"Being friends means eating lunch together even if you don't want to."

"We're not friends!" Nico retorted as he started off toward the dining hall.

Will followed of course. "Course we are."

Nico grumbled something under his breath in Italian it seemed, but Will couldn't make out what it was. "What?"

"Nothing, let's just get our food."

A/N
I'm sorry for the wait but it's up! I love you all who commented and voted and checked this out and actually asked for an update, thank you! THANK YOU SO MUCH.

And I want to apologize for the very sucky chapter. Hopefully the next will be better.

Yours in demigodishness and all that, Izzy