Epilogue

"Will!"

Will was attempting to dress his daughter for her first day of school when he heard Nico yell his name from downstairs.

"Will!"

Will motioned for Bianca to put up her arms so he could slip on her sweater. "C'mon sweetie. Daddy needs me. We're probably out of breakfast foods. Your older brother is in a breakfast phase."

Bianca giggled, "It's okay Daddy. You can go. I can put on my shoes like a big girl."

"Will!"

Will smiled and kissed the top of her head, "You're such a darling. Come downstairs when you're ready."

Will raced down the stairs to the kitchen, where Nico was holding an empty carton of eggs, an empty bag of bread and an empty gallon of milk. There was another on the kitchen island. "Will, I either need you to go out and buy these things or we need to leave now so we can buy them breakfast."

Will gently took the trash from Nico's hands and threw it away. Nico wasn't happy. Their son Jacin loved to put back the trash in the fridge, he thought he was pranking them. "We'll go now. It'll take too long for me to go there and back. We can go grocery shopping after we pick up the kids."

Nico huffed, "Jacin. I swear. I'll ground him."

Will smiled, "He's learning to cook for himself, babe. Let him do it. We'll just have to remind him to throw away his things if he's finished them."

Nico sighed and looked at him with loving eyes. "I don't know what I would do without you." He hugged him, "Why did we decide on three kids again?"

Will kissed his forehead, "We thought it was the perfect number."

"Ugh." He buried his face in his chest. "So much work."

"Oh Dad," Sumner, their oldest boy of 16 came in the kitchen and took a seat at the island. "You know you love us."

Nico pulled away from Will, "Yes. I do. But it wouldn't kill your brother to throw away his trash."

"He's 9, Dad, he's still a child."

"Who's a child?" Jacin ran in and took a seat by his brother. Bianca was trailing after him. Will reached down and picked her up. She was heavier now but sometimes he forgot and still got scared she would fall off the stool.

"You are, sasquatch." Sumner flicked Jacin's forehead.

Jacin's hands shot to his forehead, "Hey! I'm not a Sasquatch you troll!"

"Boys!" Nico reached for his car keys. "That's enough! We're leaving. Jacin here finished all breakfast ingredients so we're going by Apples for breakfast."

The kids cheered as Nico lead the way out of the house.

Will smiled at his wonderful family.

His oldest boy of 16. They adopted him when he was 2. They debated getting an actual baby but they thought they might not be ready for one and adopted him. It hadn't been a mistake. Sumner had grown into a great young man. Jacin. Who'd they'd gotten when he was 4 and Sumner 11. He had been such a little trouble maker, and still was. And finally a year after that they decided to go for a baby, finally, and they'd gotten little Bianca. She was their little genius. They were perfect. The three of them were more than they could have hoped for. And of course his beautiful husband. Every single day, he was stunned by him alone over again. Like the day he met him at Olympus.

"Dad, what are you staring at?" Jacin leaned in from the back seat.

Without realizing, Will had buckled up Bianca in her booster seat and the himself in his own passenger seat as the other boys got in the car. He had been staring at them from the rearview mirror.