Author's Note

Okay first. The comments. All the comments are super duper amazing(Phil) and I just, I keep reading every single one of them. Thank you so much for all the support on this. Thank you thank you. And that picture over there, every time someone else comments YET I die, its awesome. I find it fantastic that so many have the same thoughts. I'm not sure how to put it but it cracks me up amd I love it. Thank you all so so much.

And second, for those who were interested, my Solangelo royal AU is up. Nico's the Prince and so on. I'm trying really hard to make it a lot better. I'm actually writing frequently on it but I keep going back to edit and it's taking me longer to create new chapters when I keep going back to make things better. But, I hope it'll pay off and those who read it really enjoy it. So thank you to those who showed interest! It's called You, or you can go to my profile to find it.

And lastly, again. (Probably for the millionth time) thank you so so so so so so so much for reading this and voting and commenting. Thank you, I love you guys! And hey, if anyone wants to talk to me, feel free. (Though I seriously doubt any of you want to).

And social media?
Tumblr: megawannabewriter --- moved over from bookbundle
Instagram : _veelve_
Snow: wannabe_writer

Uh, yeah, that's it. I don't know how many of you read this AN but thank you if you did!

Yours in demigodishness and all that, Izzy ✌