when meeting your parents:

-He'd probably be so scared 😭

-You'd force him into wearing 'normal clothes' whick would be navy, to match his tatoos.

-The normal clothes in question: hakama pants, and a haori tied with a white obi.

-He secretly likes the outfit cuz you picked it out for him 💕

-He'll act very polite and nice, when meeting your parents, and lets say your parent asks him to describe you in two words, he'd say:
         "Adorable crackhead"

-He says when you love someone, you don't only focus on the good side of the person, because you won't fully accept them for who they are. He says that you have to take in the whole personality of your partner, both the good and bad, for the relationahip to work. Claiming that simbolizes the harmony of life, and the dark and light.

-Yeah, your parents definitely aprove of him after that dialogue.

-And now the grand surprise : They find out he's a demon! Woohoo!

-They'd be reluctant now, even wanting to kinda shoo him out, to which he calmly agrees, but you persuade your parents to accept him. (especialy bribe them by telling them you'll give yhem grandchildren- a lot of them probs 😗)

-After that, they accept him and even start liking him bcuz he's so sweet to you, and he really loves you.

-They even let you marry him.

-To which he turned into a 🍅 and bowed his head, mumbling a 'thank you'.

-So, in the end, mission accomplished fantasticaly.