Valentines special!!<33

A bunch of cutesy oneshots!

Akaza x gender neutral!reader
_______________________________________

«Gift»

Strong arms wrapped aroud you, you sleepily shuffled in bed, feeling Akaza's chest rise and fall steadily.

Opening your eyes slowly, you looked at your boyfriend, smiling fondly as you gave him a swift kiss on his cheek whilst he slept.

Turning around, you nuzzled yourseld better against him for cuddles as you tried sleeping again.

Though something oddly uncomfortable was poking at your side. Opening your eyes dreamily, you found a neatly wrapped box and a small note on top.

If you're reading this it means you woke up already. Happy Valentine's day, love! ( ˘ ³˘)♥︎

Smiling at the thoughtfull gesture, you looked at the box. Carefully removing the wrapping paoer as to not disturb Akaza, you opened it to find a box of your favourite chocolates.

How thoughtful of him! He was well cuddled the rest of the day.
_______________________________________

«Letters»

Ever since you woke up, small white letters with a heart on top were scattered along your house.

Akaza denies anything, but seeing the cute, smug smile he has whenever you open one it was obvious who the sender was.

Walking towards the kitchen to prepare some food for the both of you, you slid open the paper shogi door that led to the hallway towards the kitchen.

A small white note fell directly in front of your feet.

Blushing lightly, you picked it up, examining it before your fingers hooked themselves to it opening the white paper slowly.

Hi! This is the gremlin of love, sent to deliver you a very important message from a special someone ♡´・ᴗ・'♡: