Akaza(angst)-fluff at end

"𝐈 𝐂𝐀𝐍'𝐓 𝐒𝐀𝐕𝐄 𝐔𝐒...
𝐌𝐘 𝐀𝐓𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐈𝐒.."

WARNING:GORE

Akaza x Fem!reader

Timeline: Taisho era

Place of oneshot: The infinity castle

Enjoy<3

<3

<3

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

No.

No.

No, this was not happening. This was all a dream, a nightmare.

It's all some stupid nightmare. He'll wake up, and find that none of this has happened, and he'll find himself in bed, happily cuddling with-

He couldn't believe it. He didn't want to believe it.

Bitter tears streamed down his face for the first time in decades as he felt a weak hand on his right cheek, stained with blood.

Her own blood.

This is all his fault. If he had been stronger...if he had appeared earlier...

"No no no! This is all wrong. Hold on, hold on please!" He begged, watching her cloudy eyes gazing at him with love as he held her other hand in his.

The hand that was rapidly becoming more limp in his own.

Her eyes looked deep into his own, reminding him of all the times he laughed, talked and loved along her side.

The thought made his heart clench as a searing pain shot throughhis chest.

He didn't want this to end. He would sufferbforever in hell but seeing her in so much pain was a thousand times worse.

"Don't worry about me, I'll be fine. You go and continue fighting."She mustered a smile, blood seeping at her mouth.

Even now, with her chest rising and falling hard to breathe, she was trying so hard to cheer him up.