Akaza (smut)

(A/N): HELLOOOOO LOVESSSSSSS <33333

Trigger warning: sexual content ahead; harsh language/cursing

As you can see your dearest wanted to write smut again <3

Anyways, the usual.

Dom!Akaza x Fem!reader

litteraly just him being a fucking tease

Without further ado, let's get into this chapter 👀

Also both hands on the phone I'm watching you. 👁️👄👁️

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

"Please...please..."

You moaned weakly, staring at the demon in front of you through clouded eyes.

His arm was wrapped around your waist, dangerously low. Unlike you, he was unfazed, a lazy grin on his face as he watched how you writhed.

"What's the matter, dear?"

He asked nonchalantly, pretending he wasn't pinning you against the wall a moment ago, stealing all the air from your lungs with hot kisses.

"Don't...i-it's not fair..."

You mumbled, holding onto his muscular shoulders, your face completely covered in a soft blush.

He grinned from ear to ear, pleased with how much he wrecked you with just a few kisses.

This was a game to him, and you were his toy.

"Aww, you want me so much already? We've only just begun.."

You whimpered, unsure of how long he would keep you wrapped around his finger before you got what you truly wanted.

"Are you serious? I didn't believe it took so little stimulation to get you so needy..."

His smile only widened when he saw the current state you were in. The way you held him like your life depended on it, your pleading eyes...

All that drove him crazy.

He had to restrain himself from ravaging youcompletely, from destroying your mind so much that the only thing you remember is his name...

He wanted it so badly.

To hear you moan, how you call out his name in a frenzy, how you feel around him..

Pressing his lips to yours again, he felt you whimper beneath him as his hand went lower, gripping your thigh.

You felt his smile against your lips as his hand deftly slipped between your legs.