Akaza(smut)

Yoo-hoo!~

Credits to cherrix_for the original idea <33

This one's related to the spicy dom Akaza headcannons👀

WARNINGS:sexual content, praising, cursing, sorta breeding kink?, domestic fetish etc

Sumary: Y/n was feeling especialy motivated to tease Akaza by dressing up in a suggestive outfit and the only problem? Plan backfired.

Both hands on the phone alr?
👁️👄👁️

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

"I'm back." Akaza said as he entered the traditional house, and he admited to being a bit startled when he hadn't recieved an answer.

Though as he stepped further into the shared estate, he noticed how everything was...spotless.

They weren't truly the neatest of residents, but an order was kept around the house, and this took him a bit off guard.

Of course, he knew who did it, and he smiled at how truly clean everything looked.

He couldn't lie to say that he didn't like the house so clean. He liked it, maybe a bit too much.

He entered the bathroom to wash his hands, finding everything neat and organised as well, with a small paper note with a doodled smiley on it stuck beside the sink.

His heart melted as he washed his hands. "Y/n dear?" He yelled out again, though he still didn't get an answer.

He frowned, getting worried as he didn't hear from her. He decided on checking upstairs, hoping she simply fell asleep or some other rational reason.

As he started climbing up the birchwood stairs, his sensitive demon hearing caught something that sounded like annoyed huffing.

He soundlessly continued, tilting his head as if trying to see where the sound could be coming from.

As he gently aproached the large sliding shogi door to their shared bedroom, his eyes widened as he gripped the wooden door.

There she sat, trying to make the bed perfectly, huffing in annoyance as she couldn't tug the sheets to cover one corner of the matress.

Though the simple action wasn't that important, his eyes first landed on what she was wearing.

(A/N): IMAGINE A MIXTURE OF THESE 3