Akaza/Hakuji Fluff!

(A/N): Akaza x femreader fluff!

requested by Bl00db4gz

Modern era, Hakuji x reader!

Enjoy!~

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

The rails rumbled deeply as the metal carriges pasted over them.

The slow bumping and swaying of the train was an experience for itself.

The vast grass plains outside could swiftly change into a bustling city, something about it was magical.

As she sat alone in the half empty train, her headphones let the soft music drift her to a daze.

"𝐒𝐡𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐤𝐬 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐚 𝐝𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦.."

Even if it sounded so random, she adored this song to an extent of making it a habit to play it when returning home by train.

It made her feel sort of...warm. As if she were to return home to somebody who would love her just like Eyedress loves his wife.

The train bumped along the metal rails, screeching to a halt for people to drop off and enter the train.

Flipping the page of the book that lay in her hand for numerous train rides, she let herself indulge into the world beneath the book covers.

"𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐢𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥 𝐈'𝐯𝐞 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐞𝐞𝐧..."

The soft voice of the singer brought her in a sense of tranquility and a peace of mind, the unbothering clanking of wheels against the steel rails bringing no interesting or bothersome emotion to such a moment of calmness.

The moon shone brightly, illuminating the remote station where the train stopped.

On it stood a single boy.

"𝐅𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐟 𝐦𝐲 𝐦𝐚𝐠𝐚𝐳𝐢𝐧𝐞..."

He looked her age, not too tall nor short, well built with fluffy locks of jet black hair that swayed ever so slightly as the breeze whiped it around.

And his eyes.

Such a random sight and emotion, yet they were so...so beautiful.

They were a gorgeous lapis blue colour, shining dimly in the poorly illuminated station, scanning his surroundings.

The doors of the vehichle opened,allowing him to step inside the train. For a second, she lost sight of him and then he re-apeared in her carriage.

The boy sat a few seat across her, taking out his phone and scrolling through.

Her eyes were glued to him, she almost dared not breathe. Something about him was...deeply riveting.

The book in her hands would have yelled at her to pay attention to it if it had a voice, for she stared at this comolete stranger minding his buisness.