Akaza smut(again)

Again a submissive Akaza x fem!reader smut.

Warnings: sexual content ahead

Okay so I gotta explain the plot here-

Demons have a period of time which comes randomly and is classified as "bloodlust" but is much more similar to that of heat.

Tags: femdom, praising, degrading, pet play, thighjob, swearing

So.

Control over bloodlust has never been very hard for Akaza, so why has it suddenly changed. He may require some help...

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Drool trickling lightly from the side of his mouth and a faint tint spread all over Akaza's face only added to the erotic imaginery as he lay under you, whimpering patheticaly.

"Y-y/n..hah!~" he mewled, shuddering as you stradled his waist, pinning him down.

The bulge in his pants was pressed between your plush thighs, elicting more sinful noises out of him.

"Shh~ I'll help, don't worry Akaza." You gave him a reasuring smile as he swalowed the lump in his throat.

With you pressed up against him like that..-it was making him see stars.

Though his eyes widened in shock when you placed a collar around his neck.

"W-what's that for?!-" you shushed him again, tugging on the collar, causing him to yelp.

"You're my sweet little pet now, no?" You smirked, eyeing him under you. "I mean, look at you!~ In heat?" you laughed. "Bloodlust my ass, only animals act like this."

He looked away in shame. Was he really that desperate? But the throbbing pain bellow reminded him that if he wanted anything, he obeyed the commands you set out for him.

"Y-yes...I-I'm your pet.." he mumbled, struggling to look straight as yoi gave him a rewarding stroke through the cloth of his trousers.

Pulling them down, you were amazed to see how this 'bloodlust' affected him. It truly did seem as if he were much more desperate now. You could clearly note more veins this time.

Positioning yourselfself better, you wrapped your plush thighs around his base, and eyeing how he instantly twitched.

"Hah!~ M-more please!~" he whined, writheing in pleasure as you began moving your thighs against each other, rubbing him just right.

Any sort of friction had him spilling curses and erotic noises like crazy, especialy with you moving so well.

"Fuck Akaza, you're really gonna be a whore for me?" You laugh, watching his eyes roll back slightly with a move ov your thighs, him twitching violently between them.

"You look so pretty, love." You remarked truthfully. He was so beautiful like this. The cutesy collar around his neck paired with his slightly crossed eyes, a bit of drool sliding down from the corner of his lips as he whimpered wildly.

His guttural groans coupled eith your silvery praises filled the room, accompanied by Akaza's sweet noises wirh every move.

"A-ah!~ Y-Y/n..!~" he whined, rutting his hips into your thighs, though you pushed him right back down.

"Not now, sweetheart. Or do you want me to stop?" You cruelly remarked, a sinister grin on your face as you watched his features contort into a terrified expression. "N-no, please! I-I-  hah!~"

He moaned loudly as your thighs squeezed around him, his choked down begs and whimpers hopefuly not being heard by anyone, less you.

Smirking, you held him pinned down, placing sweet kisses on his neck, leaving there a few marks for the world to see.

As you pleasured him with your rhighs, you traced your hands to his chest, giving one side an experimental squeeze. It was delightfull to hear a needy mewl in response.

"Such a little slut, huh? Even when I touch here?" You prodded his chest, toying with his nipples and earning more erotic sounds from him.

The euphoria of being treated like this by you brought him undescribable pleasure.

"You're just a little masochist bitch, huh? You enjoy that? You enjoy me doing this?" Your hand squeezed the sensitive bud on the right side of his chest, rubbing it and twisting it around.

Strangled moans escaped his lips, only adding to the smug smile on your face.

Shuddering in pleasure, his vission blurred with how good your thighs felt around him. He wanted tk remain there forever, nestled between them.

"What's wrong, pet?" Teasing him, tour index figure ran a circle on his tip, a guttural groan recieved.

"N-nothing! More! Please more, mistress!" He whimpered, hips stuttering against your thighs.

So close, so close, so close.

Stars surrounded his vision when you squeezed him between your thighs, soft praises leaving your mouth to contradict alk the profanities that left his.

Before long, he was puty in your hands, flushed red, desperate for release. Good for him, you were feeling mercyful.

"Come on darling, come on~" you smiled smugly, rocking your hips against his as he moaned uncontrollably, begging and whimpering into nothingness.

Hie twittched violently a few times before his climax hit, a loud mewl escaping his lips which you muffled, pressing your lips against his.

His ragged breath was heard far, chest heaving fir air.

You inspected the mess he made, grabbing a rag you prepared in advance and cleaning him off.

After you were done, wiping off his mess, you pulled him up into an imbrace in which he fell limp, resting against your chest.

"T-thank you mistress.."