Akaza/Hakuji pt.2!

Hi!

You might remember these twins from my smut oneshot with them, in not, here's a chance to meet them!(when they have clothes on)

This will be a fluff aftercare chapter mostly :)

Akaza and Hakuji x fem!reader

Warnings:none/cursing

Basicaly the twins being whiny clingy bitches who are starved for your affection.

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

"Akaza quit holding her it's my turn-"

"Fuck off mister perfect! Wait your turn!"

"Oh I'm sorry bubblegum clown, I didn't notice you were cuddling for two whole hours. Hand her over or you'll wish you looked half as you do now!"

"Hell no shitface, go read a book or something!-"

"WHAT DID YOU JUST CALL ME?!"

"DON'T YOU DARE RAISE YOUR VOICE AT YOUR OLDER BROTHER!!"

"YOU'RE TWO FUCKING MINUTES OLDER THAN ME?!"

"BEST TWO MINUTES OF MY LIFE."

Welp, this'll continue for a while.

You were pressed up against Akaza's muscular chest, clothed into a spare shirt of his which he practicaly forced you into. His reasoning? Your school uniform must me uncomfortable.

Well, Hakuji was almost ready to rip you out of Akaza's arm the second five minutes passed, but he daren't out of fear of hurting you in the process.

Bonus points for you, even when recieving sweet cuddles from Akaza you forced him to play Sonic Sega Racing with you.

You opted for the yes, most used Sonic but who cares? He's fast as shit.

Akaza chose Knuckles and you were ready to start teasing him about it though he was completely obliriating you in the game.

Even when arguing with his twin and his neck was craned in a different direction he never missed a turn, never hit a wall nor missed a power up. You wondered what kind of spider senses he developed to manage that.

Though you weren't bad against the bots, it's just that Akaza managed to get too far ahead.

"Listen jere you motherfu-"

"Shut the fuck up! We're playing Sonic, dude, have some respect!"

"Why would I respect you, fuckface?!"

"I'M YOUR ELDER"

"YOU SOUND LIKE A MOTHERFYCKING GRANDPA?!"

"HAKUJI YOU ARE THE EMBODIMENT OF ONE."

"I'LL RIP YOUR HEAD OFF-"

"TRY ME, BITCH."

You shivered against Akaza, eyes glued to the screen as you finished the race, second place behind Akaza.

Groaning in annoyance, you tossed the controller away and sat up from Akaza's lap.

Suddenly the attention of both twins was on you.

"Are you okay?"

"Were you feeling uncomfortable??"

"Did I hug you too hard?"

"Were we being too loud?"

"Do you want me to knock out a few of Hakuji's teeth? Is he annoying you?"

"Nees me to break any of my twin's bones?"

You looked at them in disbelief, shaking your head. They both gave each other a sceptical stare before setting on either side of you on Hakuji's bed.

Hakuji slung an arm around your shoulder ehilst Akaza placed a hand on your thigh, both looking at you in worry that they upset you.

"Princess, what's wrong?" Akaza mumbled, brushing a few strands of your hair behind your ear. "Did we disturb you?"

"Sorry.." trailing off, Hakuji looked at you, appologising in advance in case he did anything to cause your behaviour.

One thing the twins drew the line at-never make you upset. Never. Whoever did was in from trouble from the other.

"Nah, you guys are just acting like idiots. Calm the fuck down." Rolling your eyes, your head lulled back on Hakuji's shoulder, causing the ravenette to blush meekly.

"We're sorry!" Akaza cooed, laying his head in your lap and snuggling close to you as Hakuji nuzzled his face in the crook of your neck.

"Can we make it up to you?" very quetly Hakuji delivered the question, kissing your neck gently. He didn't manage to place another kiss, sadly for him, since Akaza smacked him as soon as he tried.

"You dickheads owe me me a Sega racing tournament here."

"I'll win again." smack

"OW HAKUJI WHAT WAS THAT FOR?!"

"DUDE BEHAVE AT LEAST A LITTLE."

"SHUT UP, YOU'RE THE ONE TO TALK YOU BABY."

"TWO MINUTES. TWO FUCKING MINUTES!!"

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

(A/N):shorter chapter heheh

I hope you enjoyed! <3

:)