pains

Bella's pov

When I woke up this morning I noticed that y/n was farther away. Normally she's curled up on my side. I thought she just moved in her sleep and went down to the kitchen. I made us both breakfast but I ended up eating by myself this morning. I went back up to our room to find her curled up in a ball in the middle of the bed. I make my way over to the bed and crouch down in front of her.

"Cramps princess" I ask. She nods and my heart sinks. I get in bed and spoon her from behind putting my arms around her upper body. She moves my hands down to her lower stomach and hold them there. I feel her tence and inter-lock her fingers with mine.

"It hurts Bella" she whines. "I know princess. But I'm right here I'm not going anywhere" I relpy. God I wish I could take all her pain away. I grab the heating pad and place it where my hands were.

"Wanna watch a movie" I suggest. She nods and I sit up. She also sits up so she's in between my legs. The heating pad is still in the same place so I take her hands in mine. She leans back on me as we scroll through Disney+.

We finally decided on Finding Nemo. She looks up at me and smiles. I smile back which really doesn't happen. By the middle of the movie she had fallen asleep. I chuckle and turn off the TV letting her sleep.