the fight

Your pov

I didn't mean those words. I didn't mean to get into a fight with Bella. I didn't want to or mean to hurt her feelings. I should've just listened to her. But here I am drinking to get her off my mind.

Bella had told me that I needed to stop drinking so much. I told her I would be fine and she needed to stop worrying so much. But she kept on pressing the issue. She told me over and over and over to stop and I continued to ignore it. Till I finally snapped at her.

I yelled that I hated her as she stood there frozen with tears in her eyes. I wanted to take back what I said but before I could she ran out of the room. I called after her but she just dissapered. So here I am on the couch in our manor alone drowning my sorrows in liquor.

"Bella pl-eas come backkk"I slur

I know she isn't able to hear me but I still need her hear.

" I n-need y-ou" I cry

My tear drops were turning into bubbles as I was on my 9th or 10 glass. My vision on started blurry and the world was starting to slip away. Just before I blacked out I heard my glass shatter.

Bella's pov

I ran. I didn't let her explain. I took the cowards way out and ran to Malfoy manor where Cissy is. I got there, got in the door and explained why I was there in tears.

It's been a day now and I still haven't heard from y/n. I texted, I called but she didn't answer. I was starting to get worried about her so I decided to go back.

"BABY" I yell walking in looking for her. Usually she would come running when I get home but I guess she didn't want to see me. I checked all the bedrooms, the library, and the garden only to find them y/n free. I check the kitchen but still nothing.

"Y/n/n please answer me" I beg but still no response.

I saw pieces of glass on the floor with some liquid around it by the couch. I walk over to see her blacked out her breathing not normal. No, no, no what has she done. I clean up the mess and take her into my arms.

"I'm so sorry" I whisper into her hair. I then mindlessly played and stroked her hair for hours until she finally stirred.

"B-bella?"

"It's me love"

"I-i though you left"

"I did but when you didn't answer your phone I got worried" I explain

"Maybe I do need to lay off the drinking" she chuckles

"Yeah, but baby I'm so sorry I left" I say

"I am too, I could never hate you bubs" she replies

I kiss her head as I held her in my arms. I had my girl back and I'm never going to leave her alone again.