never enough

Tw:abuse and language

I woke up in my house and unlike a
usual loud morning it's quiet. I walk down the stairs not knowing what my parents were talking about. I walked into the and they yelled at me for not finishing something.

"I will never be good enough for you will I?"

"What the fuck do you mean" my father growls

"I will never be perfect enough for you!"

Me yelling at him caused me to get hit. I fell to the floor right as the doorbell rang. I look though the crack of the curtain and it's Nellie.

"Go to your room" my father snarls

I scramble up the stairs to my room. A few minutes later I hear a soft knock and I yell come in. In Nel walks and her eyes dart from my eyes to my face.

"Baby what happened?"

"N-nothing bubs"

She gives me her ' I smell bullshit' look and I almost crack.

"Tell me please" she begs

"He uhhh... he hit me" I sigh

"Oh, it'll be alright cause you know what?"

"What?" I ask looking up at her

"You're coming home with me so pack a bag" she smiles.

I smile back then pack some clothes for the night. We climb out the window and when we got to her house she took me to her room where I flopped on the bed and fell asleep.

Nellie's pov

I watched y/n as she fell asleep. Her hair was perfectly framing her face. But I moved some of it behind her ear so I could see her cheek better. She now had a bruise and she moved away like she was scared. I put a blanket around her, kissed her head and went back to her house. I pounded on the door until y/n's parents swung it open. I yelled at them for a good 15-20 minutes then went and packed more of y/n's stuff so she could live with me.