the beast

Third person pov

There once was a castle where a princess lived. She was beautiful but she didn't always do the right thing. After turning down a woman who happed to be an enchantress her heart grew cold and the only way she could do this was to find love. Meanwhile in a small village a man was getting ready for the inventers fair. Helping him was his daughter y/n.

"What do you want from the fair this year" he asked

"A rose like every year" she smiled

He smiled back and set off. But on the way there he got lost and ran into the castle. From there he was thrown in a tower cell for trespassing while his horse ran home. After finding y/n, she went to find her father. She found him in the tower when someone stepped into the shadows.

"What are you doing here" they asked

"I'm here for my father so let him go" y/n replied

"He was trespassing"

"Then I'll take his place"

"Y/n no, you can't" he begged

"I will, but first come into the light"

She did what she was asked. Her hazel eyes no longer had a shimmer to them and her sandy blonde hair was a mess. Still y/n took her father's place. Now the irish beauty was confused on why. After being let go y/n's father ran to Daphne who agreed to help if she could marry  his daughter.

Over a few hours y/n had learned the mysterious woman's name was Rose. She showed her all around the grounds. Slowly y/n started to fall for the woman and vice versa. That night Rose asked if y/n would dance with her.

Y/n agreed and later came down in a dress that looked amazing. They danced most the night away when Rose took her back to the west wing.

"What's the mirror?"

"It let's you see what ever you want" Rose smiled

Y/n smiled back as Rose grabbed it.

"I wish to see my father please?"

The mirror did as she wished. Her father was being dragged out of the house into a carriage. Her face dropped and the other woman noticed.

"Go"

"What?"

"You can go to him keep the mirror so you can see me"

"Thank you Rose" she said starting to run down the hall

Lou one of Rose's servants came rushing in saying she was escaping.

"I let her go"

"But why ma'am?"

"Because I love her"

Deb another servant comes in to tell them they're under attack.

"Let them come" Rose signs

Daphne went for Rose to eliminate her. Meanwhile y/n was riding back to the one she loved. Unfortunately when she got there Daphne had hit Rose with an arrow. Y/n ran over to hold the injured woman.

"You came back"

"Of course I did"

"At least I get to see you one last time" she smiled

"Hey don't say that you're gonna be fine"

"I love you y/n" she breathed out.

Rose then closed her eyes content that she confessed her feelings. Y/n lay her head on the other woman starting to break down.

"I love you too"

There was a flash of light then arms wrapping around her. Y/n's face lit up and kissed her like there was no tomorrow. A few days later they both smiled as they danced in the ball room like it was the first time again.