your alive

Rose's pov

Today's the day it all comes crashing down. My baby girl was gone. My y/n, the love of my life gone and today was the funeral.

"Rose" Lou asks

"Hm?"

"You ready to go?"

"I-i guess so" I reply solomly

I've been living with Lou, Deb and TamTam cause I can't be alone. Like if I'm alone at night I'll get black out drunk to make the pain go away. We get in the car Lou in the back seat with me while Tam sits next to Deb.

My hands start shaking, my leg bouncing up and down and tears pooling in my eyes.

"I-i can't"

"Rose you can do this" Lou assures

By the time I'm calmer we're there. I step out of the car and someone who looks just like y/n is standing in the back corner. I stand in the back not wanting to be seen at all but closer to the middle. I felt someone's arms wrap around my waist but I know only y/n did that to me.

"Why don't you and I get out of here" they whisper

"Y/n?" I whisper remembering the voice a little

"Hello mi amor"

"Is it really you?"

"It's me Rosie"

I relax into her touch as she started to kiss my neck. We manage to slip away not noticed by anyone other than Lou. We get into the car since Deb left it unlocked.

"Take off the hood please" I beg

She takes the hood off to reveal her hair was shorter and y/f/c.

"I know it's different but-"

"I love it" I smile

"I missed you Rose Weil"

"And I missed you Y/n Weil"

We sit in the back seat her head on my lap when I heard foot steps coming closer. I froze when Lou opened the back door startling y/n. Deb and Tam climb in the car assuming that I was here cause it was too much. They looked at me causing them to gasp at the sight of my girl.

"Hey guys" she mumbled

"Hey kid" Deb and Lou say

"So where have you been Y/n?" Tam asks

A/n:there probably will be a part 2 later on