perfect

Your pov

I woke up before Pol for once. I watched as she slept. Her hair a mess around her face, soft breaths moving it every so often. Her bare back shining in the sunlight that got through the curtains. Her hand under her pillow and leg on my side of the bed. The other hand hanging off the bed almost touching the floor.

I moved some hair out of her face causing her to shift. She looks like a goddess or an angel. What did I do to deserve her? Now not everyone knows Polly like I do. They know the badass, don't fuck with me, fuck off or I'll cut you Polly. I know the please don't leave, kisses and cuddles now and I love you side of Polly.

She started to wake up and looked at me sleeply. I moved the rest of her hair out of her face. Her dark chocolate eyes looking me up and down. I was wearing a shirt that was to big on the both of us. She gave me a sleepy smile and took my hand.

"Good morning love"

"Morning Pol"

I get out of bed and hear an alarm going off. I turned bag to Pol and clung to her for dear life.

"I don't wanna go, I don't wanna wake up Pol" I mutter

She kissed my head and made me look at her.

"I'll see you tonight" she whispered

I nodded and she was gone. I opened my eyes for a second time with no Polly next to me, just cold sheets. It's been a year without her. I don't laugh or smile anymore. I went down to the kitchen and poured a shot. As I drank it I looked at her portrait.

"I miss you Mrs. Grey" I whisper

All her picture did was smile back at me.