«six: before»

/L a e/

I held unto the pink pills, taking a deep collected breath.

"A pill to forget, five to be forgotten." I said to myself as I counted five pills.

I heard my name being called by my sweet Mother, followed by a loud pounding on the door. "Lae, please, open the door." My Mother's shaky voice said.

And now she cared?  I thought, I took a glass of water from the sink, watching as the bubbles slowly disappeared.

Just then another voice had screamed out. "Lae, please come out!" A voice from my best friend, Amy.

One for my Mom, one for my Dad, one for Amy, one for Me, and one for Aid.

Then I heard his voice and another pounding, but whatever they do, it'll be too late.

I held the beautiful looking pills with my shaking hand, and the glass of tap water on the other.

I slowly closed my eyes and sighed out loud. It's time, time to leave, time to forget all the problems and hardship, time to leave the life I had.

I took the pills in one throw, the water slowly following next, the door suddenly bursted open.

"Lae!" Aid yelled, taking the glass away from me and carrying me.

My eyes began to grow heavy, everything was a blur, everything felt numb, everything felt right.

When I thought all of my pain would go away, here I was sitting on a white caged place, a needle pierced through my wrist, and small tubes placed in my nose.

Aid saved me when I didn't want to be saved, but left me when I needed saving the most.

------------

*sobs* WHY LAE WHY?!