«epilogue»

But before that...

Omg, it's actually finished,

Thank you guys for reading!

Continue....

/ L a e /

5 months later.

We were at the same spot as usual, Dwight brought me here because he has a 'surprise'.

Well, I better be surprised.

"What's all this about, Dwight?" I whined for the fifth time. "Shush." He just said, lifting a finger.

It was almost sundown, so it was getting quite dark. "Look." He pointed at the view in front of me.

It was beautiful, the clouds were in the colors of pink and orange, it was just breath taking.

"Lae." Dwight called out. I looked at him and he was holding a pair of binoculars for heaven knows why. What the fuck is he doing with that?!

"What's that?" I voiced out. He gave the binoculars to me.

"Point it there and look through it." He pointed towards the pinkish clouds, I sighed and did what I was told.

I gasped slightly as I saw what I was seeing through the pair of binoculars.

'I like you'

I lowered the binoculars down and saw a piece of white paper with small words written on it.

I looked at Dwight, who was holding the paper and looking at me for my reaction.

He looked at me sheepishly, a smile made it's way through my face, I hugged him hard and lightly chuckled.

"I like you too, Dwight." The words came out like as if I was out of breath.

He grinned down at me and kissed me, after we pulled away, I smiled at him. "That was so fucking sweet."

"I know." He answered, kissing me once again.

Wow, I never thought I could be this happy.

I actually made through this, and it's so fucking amazing, I just finished the chapter of my life before, and now I'm here starting a new one, holy fuck, so this is what happiness feels like?

You know? Life is like a car, through some journey it breaks down, but there would always be a person who would fix it, for me, the person who fixed it is Dwight Holland, and I'm so fucking glad I made it through that fogged up streets.

---------

OMG IT'S FINISH

hey guys, it's done.

(I'll be adding special chapters because yes)

Thank you for taking some of your time in reading this.

(Don't be a ghost readerrrr)

Always have hope, and always remember not to give up on life and keep going on, even if the car breaks down, there would be something or someone who'll fix it, it wouldn't be exactly a boy, It could be your friends and family too.

Keep on hoping!

-baxtardex <3