«special chapter: Dwight»

/ D w i g h t /

I sat down the toilet, the little sharp blade tightly clutched under my hold, it's amazing how something so little can cause so much.

"Stop." I pleaded out, but he didn't stop, instead, he lifted his hand and slapped me once again.

He laughed his sinister laugh. "Please stop." I tried again.

He continued on laughing, and continued on beating the shit out of me.

"Dad, please!" I yelled out as loud as I can, he didn't stop, instead he got his pocket knife and sliced it against my thigh.

"Richard!" My uncle yelled out, he pushed my father away from me, I curled into a ball and cried until I passed out.

I remember it all, why did he have to do it? Why did he do it to me? His only son.

To think that the person who was supposed to be considered as my hero, was the reason behind all these thin lines I'm drawing.

I cleaned my cuts and covered it with bandage, I put on my hoodie and walked out of the house and into the place I do my thinking.

But my usual place was preoccupied, with a girl who had long brown hair, her face was morphed into sadness and despair.

I know her, she's Amy's best friend, the girl who tried committing suicide.

I walked towards her, my pace slow and steady, I sat down beside her and let out a sigh.

"Hi."

------------

AND THAT'S WHAT HAPPENED.

!!!!!!!

<3