First date of the summer (part 1)

Marcy pov

It was officially the start of the summer. No more school for five more months. This is gonna be the first summer that me and Anne will be together! I grab my phone and turn it on. I'm welcomed with a photo of Anne as my Lock Screen.

((This is what it looks like for those who are curious and yes I changed my wallpaper to this just for this chapter))

I giggle when I realize Anne definitely doesn't know I got this photo of her. I have a lot of photos of Anne that she doesn't even know I have. She's just so pretty and perfect. GAHH I LOVE HER SO MUCH!!

I scroll through my camera roll. It's filled with photos of me and Anne, Anne, and her cat domino. Domino is precious.

*ding

Anna-banana
Wyd?

Me
Looking thru my camera roll
Wbu :))

Anna-banana
Oh I'm just planning something for our first date of the summer >:))
Reply "Looking thru my camera roll": is there photos of me

Me
A date :O
And ofc there's photos of you
Your practically taking over my camera roll

Anna-banana
Good to know >:)
Anyways you free this afternoon

Me
Yup my life's pretty boring apart from you

Anna-banana
Is it ok for me to pick you up at 12:45?

Me
That'd be wonderful
See you then :DD

Anna-banana
Love you <3

Me
Love you too <33

12:44

I carefully put my green hairpin in. Backing up from my mirror I look over my outfit.

Perfect! I then grab my bag

*knock knock

"Coming!" I yell as I run downstairs. Somehow I didn't trip and tumble all the way to the bottom! I open the front door to see Anne.

 Somehow I didn't trip and tumble all the way to the bottom! I open the front door to see Anne

"You look really pretty!" I say as I put my shoes on. "You look way more prettier Mars." "Nuh uh!" "Yeah huh!" Anne argues back. We then take each other's hand and walk away from my home.

"Can you tell me where we are going?" "Nope it's a surprise!" "GAHH you know I can't handle surprises!" Where are we going? It's our first date of the summer so I know it's gonna be amazing! Anne looks so pretty from this angle! I'm thinking way to many things at the same time-

I snap out of my thoughts when I realize that I was stimming with my free hand. "Sorry." "Don't be sorry Mars, if anything I think it's really cute." Anne gives me her goofy smile. "How dare you use my only weakness,"I pause for dramatic affect. "Compliments that come out of know where." I try to say it in a dark and spooky voice but it really came out squeaky. "Your such a nerd." Anne teases.

"We are here!" Anne says as she points ahead of her. "The movie theater! GAHHH I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!" I pull Anne down and give her a peck on the lips. Anne looks at me in a dazed expression. "Oh sorry." What if she didn't like that. Gosh I'm so stupid for not asking. "Hey Mar Mar, don't be sorry! I actually really liked that." Anne says while kissing me on the cheek.

"Ok so what movie do you want to watch?" Anne questioned. "I know this sounds crazy. I really wanna face my fears and watch the new horror movie that just came out!" The last time I watched a horror movie was when I was 8 so I think I should be ready now. "Ok then Mars it's decided we will be watching a horror movie!" Anne grinned.