First date of the summer (part 3)

!warning!
!homophobia, violence!

Anne pov

The movie was slowly coming to a conclusion. Marcy had clearly started to fall asleep. She's so pretty. I run my fingers through her black hair. If those people behind us ruin this anymore than they have, I will personally destroy them.

The movie comes to a end with the main character defeating the villain. I think... I don't know horror movies are confusing. "Hey Marce, the movies over." She begins to slowly wake up. "Oh no, did I fall asleep?" She yawns. "Yeah you did, it looked adorable." I teased. "Shut up!"

"Hey I gotta use the bathroom." I said. "Wait right here Mars I'll make it quick!"

After Anne is done washing her hands.

Turning off the faucet, I hear something hit the wall followed by a squeal. That squeal sounded like Marcy. I rush out of the bathroom not bothering to dry my hands.

I turn the corner and see Marcy pinned against the wall by the guys from inside the theater. I quickly grab one of their shoulder and throw them off her.

"Oh look it's her girlfriend, here to save the day!" Their voice makes me wanna punch them. "Can you tell the future?" My reaction clearly makes them angry because they begin to start throwing punches. Im easily able to throw and dodge some punches thanks to my mother who made me learn Muay Thai. I knock one down with a punch straight to the nose. "Gah we should go. These little gays aren't worth our time." They all walked away.

Marcy pov

Anne turns around and looks at me with only concern in her brown eyes. I notice the shes bleeding on her arm and her nose. "Anne your arm and your nose!" I shriek. "I'm fine, but what about you?" Anne asks. "I'm fine Anne, your the one who bleeding and it's all my fault!" My eyes begin to water. "Hey it's not your fault. If anything it's mine, I was the one who took you on this date." I can now feel the tears pouring down my face. "No this is all my fault because I was being too clingy!" I sob. "Oh Mars." She hugs me tighter. "We need to stop blaming ourselves, it was those guys fault for not minding their own business. Now I'm gonna clean these wounds up."

At Marcy's house

I open up my phone and go onto Snapchat. I then click on the groupchat.

Me
I messed up

Luzura
Oh no what happened

Me
Anne got into a fight because of me

Plant lady
How did that happen

Me
Some straight boys saw me and her cuddling at the movie theater

Luzura
Ew straight boys

Flapjack
I'm interested

Me
When Anne went to the bathroom they kinda ganged up on me

Plant lady
No not our precious Marcy

Me
Anne did stand up for me and beat them up

Sweet potato
Girlboss

Luzura
She protecc
She attacc
But most importantly
She be gay

Flapjack
That one is actually clever

Me
That was good
The thing is tho is that she got a bloody nose and a cut on her arm

Sweet potato
That wasn't your fault

Plant lady
She was doing what was right

Me
I still feel like she's too good for me

Magic man
Shush you guys are the literal definition of soulmates

Flapjack
If you even try to break up with her I will add her to this groupchat

Plant lady
Do you even know her snap

Flapjack
I have my ways

I turn off my phone.

She's just so perfect.

((I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter! It was hard to make up their usernames. Also they are all humans in this!))