Flags

Anne pov

"Anne, Marcy is here!" My mom yelled from downstairs. I take one last look at my outfit.

 I take one last look at my outfit

I hope she likes it. I run down the stairs and open the door to see Marcy.

 I run down the stairs and open the door to see Marcy

I set her bag next to the door. "You look super pretty Marce!" We start walking. "You look way prettier!" She giggled. "We are not having this conversation again." "What if we are?" She teased. "You asked for this." I then quickly scoop up Marcy and start running towards the mall. "GAHHH LET GO OF MEEEE!" Marcy squealed. "NEVERRR!" I look at her face to see if she's really enjoying it. Although she's asking for me to put her down she has a big goofy smile on her face which makes me blush. She's so pretty.

We finally made it to the mall. I set Marcy down. "So where's the store?" I ask. "Follow me!" Marcy then runs off as I follow behind her. As we run through the mall time seems to slow as if we are the only people in the world.

We walk into the store. ((I couldn't think of a name-)) "Ok the flags are over here." Marcy says leading the way. "They're on sale too!" I say while I grab two lesbian flags. Me and Marcy buy the flags and walk out of the store. I take them out of the package and put them around our necks as capes.

"Hey Anna-banana, you got something on your face!" Marcy then pecks me on the lips and runs away giggling. "Get back here!" I quickly run after her. Although Marcy is fast, she wasn't fast enough. "Got you!" I then scoop her up. "ANNE!" Marcy squeals. I quickly kiss her on the cheek. "That's what you get for not giving me a proper kiss!" Me and Marcy sit there awhile, just staring. "I love you." She says out of breath. "I love you too."

Me and Marcy run around town with our flags. Some people stare at us and some people don't care at all. There was one group of people who yelled nice things at us. That made Marcy really happy.

We quickly run up stairs as my parents stare at us. I'm already out to them so they weren't staring because of the flags. If anything they were probably staring at us because we came in giggling like crazy.

"Where are you gonna put your flag?" Marcy said while spinning on my office chair. "Somewhere on this wall." I say while trying to map out where it'd fit. "Oo maybe you could move the vines and put them around the flag!" Marcy said still spinning. "You know that's not a bad idea!"

I sit on my bed and admire the flag. Marcy flops down next to me. "Your so gay." She giggles. "We are literally dating!" I say flopping down next to her. "Yeah but you have a flag!" She jokes. "You do too, you dork!" I kiss her on the cheek. "Just so you know, I'm still dizzy!" She says turning towards me with a goofy smile.

I love this little dork.